cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am installing 2 ASA 5505s at home offices with dynamic IPs. The EasyVPN server is a ASA585x. I am using the 5505s in NEM mode. I configured a unique DHCP scope on each 5505. I have a dynamic crpto map on the server. I configured unique tunnel group...

dporod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been asked to setup SSL VPN with 2FA and using VeriSign VIP, I have searched but haven't found any documentation to show how VIP is used with SSL VPN anyconnect or clientless. Can someone please confirm if VIP is supported on ASA 5510 or i...

Please see the attach topo,Site B Firewall blocks many webs(hundreds of them, on totally different IPs) other url, which users in Site B need to access them. Site A firewall doesn’t block any of the webs. So I’d like to setup a remote VPN(it has to R...

We are publishing a Bookmark through a WebVPN portal to a server on the inside of our network.  That bookmark is made available to users via DAP.The bookmark works for the most part, however the internal website does not function very well through th...

I am familiar with connecting ASA's together. Now I need to connect a remote office to a host office using a PIX 501 on at the remote and an ASA at the host location.The PIX will have a Dynamic Outside IP with a 192.168.10.x inside network and the ho...

rcrampton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Hub and Spoke

Hi thereI need some guidance on a Hub & Spoke configuration for an ASA v8.4.The challanging part is that instead of the standard hub and spoke e.g. spoke A - hub - spoke B where the IP addresses are not natted, i have a situation where spoke B is a c...

Hello,I have an ASA 5510 that has the following setup:interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.240 (fake IP address for obvious reasons)interface Ethernet0/1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192....

bwooden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes