cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I tether my laptop to my phone using USB, WiFi or Bluetooth as my primary internet connection (as I work remotely).My preference is to connect using Bluetooth (persistent connection, low power), however if I try to connect my laptop to the Cis...

Hello,     We are starting to replace all of our ISA servers with cisco routers with DMVPN.  So far we are happy with everything but I ran into an issue.  I just set up one of our branches, and the DMVPN works fine, but this location also needs a VPN...

Chris Coho by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Before it was working,and now router is not responding According to wireshark when i try to connect, UDP paccket with source port 1310 is sent to 62515 destination port, and then 4 ISAKMP Aggressive packets from 1311 to 500Router accepts packet on 50...

Hello Security folks,I am evaluating Cisco Anyconnect VPN solution using ASA. I have few questions needs to be answered asap.1st- Can we combine business partners and employee client connections on a single ASA in a secure manner?2nd-How the Anyconne...

Hello, I'm trying to configure a simple IPSec VPN between a Cisco 2911 Router and a Juniper Netscreen ScreenOS device (don't exactly now the model). At first the debbuging looks good (QM_IDLE) but than the ISAKMP SA is deleted.The guy managing the Ju...

I'm having trouble configuring an ASA5505 on version 8.31 code for an IPSec tunnel.  I've done this multiple times on 8.2.5 but can't seem to get my tunnel to even attempt to come up on this ASA.  Not sure if it's relevent or not, but this remote ASA...

Site to Site vpn is up but no traffic goes thru...SRP541 and cisco 800Cisco 800 Config ---------------------------------------ip source-routeip dhcp pool quest   network 10.10.11.0 255.255.255.0   default-router 10.10.11.1    dns-server 8.8.8.8 8.8.4...

edgsoccer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes