cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,I am having an issue setting up a site to site VPN with a provider.  I have set up a capture to sniff any packets on the outside interface but there is no activity.i can get to the internet IE www.google.co.uk etc.Could someone have a look a...

aromaya01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help please!!I setup site to site VPN between C2921 (site A) and ASA 5510 (site B). I am having problems with SA being deleted:1: I can alwasy initiate VPN connection from Site B to Site A. 2: after VPN tunnel is up and idle for a while, SA is droppe...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to confgure a VPN connection on a Cisco ASA 5505, and I am supposed to translate the inside network from 10.200 76.0 to host 10.1.4.204, and then from that scheme establish a VPN with the host 66.179.80.108 on network 192.168.50.0/...

HelloI have a Cisco 2811 Router that has some IPsec Tunnels which are fine. The problem I am having is that I cannot remote VPN to this router from my laptop or PC outside of the network. I recently got this working but didnt save the config!! I cann...

Hi all,I am running Cisco EasyVPN server on my ASR1002 router. Its working fine with pc/laptop hosts. Now i want to connect an IPad to it ? what software do i need on IPAD for easy vpn client ?Kindly guide me

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We're troubleshooting an issue where a client cannot pass any traffic across an AnyConnect VPN with an ASA5505 as the endpoint. The client receives and IP address in the 172.16.0.1/24 range and the ASA creates a static route to the 10....

r.stalets by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I am trying to connect a site-to-site between an ASA and a router 3900 series. My question is what should I have to configure in the router site to protect my LAN from any external attack? Thanks

Hello,i have a problem with remote telnet connection to cisco 800 series routerI can connect via telnet/ssh from my local network when connecting to public ipbut nobody can connect from outsidehere is my configinterface FastEthernet4 ip address 85.xx...

Hi dears.I configurated dmvpn at cisco router 2900. one hub router and 3  spokes. all of them are working normally but tomorrow i see one error at at one spoke router.error:Maximum Tx Bandwidth limit of 85000 Kbps reached for Crypto functionality wit...