cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Site to Site VPN link up between two ASA (8.4) boxes, one of which is on a static IP (on campus) and the other a dynamic IP (remote).  The link is up and functional and works flawlessly as I need it to, however, on the dynamic end, ther...

Hi,I am in the process of setting up a site to site VPN connection with a Cisco 1841 with the AIM-VPN-SSL-1 module and an NEC IX2015. We are using a GRE tunnel with IPSecThe problem we are having is the NEC router will not repsond to ICMP packets (an...

Hi, we have a situation that we need to run ASA as a router. Here is the situation, we have two sites connected via a private p2p link, we also have ASA5520 in each site and we have L2L IPsec tunnel over Internet, we want to failover to IPsec over In...

Hello allI have a VPN IPsec branch1 connected to my headquarter. It woks fine.I have a VPN IPsec branch2 connected to my headquarter. It works fine.I need to connect my branch1 to my branch2 using my headquarter.Is it possible? How can I do it? Look ...

I have an asa 5505 i will be setting up a site to site tonight with a company we are going to support. All i need to be able to do is rd into the servers. However i do not want them to have access to our network. If i remember right all i should have...

gymiv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to join two sites over an internet connection using a Site-to-Site VPN over an ASA5505 and C2621XM Router. The ASA is on IOS 8.4 and the router is 12.4. Can someone point me into the direction of some resources to resolve this issue?

When connecting to vpn a client will work the first time, posture assessment works correctly.  After the client has the xml file loaded from previous connection posture assessment fails everytime.  Any ideas?ASA sits behind load balancer if that make...

jms112080 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We are using the cisco sa540 router and shrew VPN to connect to our buiness network, mostly to connect to the workstations with RDP. Now we wonder if it posible that the connection will disconnect automaticly after an idle time of for example 3...

georgedwm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a link radio with a branch but the link of provider is untrusted so I configure a Tunnel GRE + IPSec but I am receiving this logs in my router.%CRYPTO-4-PKT_REPLAY_ERR: decrypt: replay check failedThe topology is:Router 1 C3825 IOS 12.4...