cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

nat web traffic from vpn tunnel

hii have 2 routers, 2821 and 2811.they are connected via GRE over IPsec, and all of the traffic from 2821 is being routed to 2811 with a default route to its tunnel interface.2821 needs to access internet through 2811 valid ip address, my question is...

Authentication checking

Hi All,We are exploring other options to authenticate devices on the VPN.  Currently we only authenticate our users via RSA tokens.  We would like to move to a model where company managed assets would be able to VPN in with a device certificate and i...

wngwngwng by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPSEC s2s ACLs

I have two sites i need to create s2s between them, problem is: site A is the HQ that has MPLS connections  and routes OSPF over to other branches so its encryption domain is the whole 192.168.x.x/16 networksite B is the branch that will need to acce...

Resolved! RVS4000 to Forefront TMG IPSec VPN

Hello,We configured a site-to-site VPN using a Cisco RVS4000 at one end and TMG at the other.  When we initiate (PING) communication from a client on the TMG LAN, the link is UP and traffic flows both ways.  However, if we start the communication fro...

IanCurrie by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site to Site VPN and SSL VPN

Hey Guys,I am working on a solution. I have one Headoffice with my Data Center located there while my DR site is located at my plant and it has almost 20 users. I have a third location which is a Branch offices having only 2 people.I plan to deploy S...

Three formats for group-url

I just read the the title "ASA 8.0 SSLVPN (WebVPN): Advanced Portal Customization" and confuse about three format of group-url in the following link;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

VPN phase 2 is ok, but after ?

Hello,I'm trying to connect an android tablet (asus transformer) to my ASA5510 ver 8.4(2)I successfully configured to have "PHASE 2 COMPLETED"But my droid give the message "user or password incorrect" and vpn isn't established.I use local AAA authent...

dufour001 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyconnect Essentials and Android access

HelloI plan to update from cisco ipsec vpn to ssl vpn.I want to buy: AnyConnect Essentials license.I found some information:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/overview_c78-527488_ns347_Networking_Solutions_Brochur...

ASA5510/SSG520 VPN Phase1 renegotiation problem

Hey,I have a problem with multiple VPN tunnels that I cannot figure out.I have a IPSEC site-to-site vpn between a Cisco ASA5510 and a Juniper SSG520.The VPN is up and running as expected exept when Phase 1 needs to be renegotiated.When that happends ...

need immediate help with an ASA to ASA tunnel

I am trying to setup a site to site tunnel and am having issues.  Can someone take a look at the config and let me know what Im missing?Site B Branch Sitenames!interface GigabitEthernet0/0no nameifsecurity-level 100no ip address!interface GigabitEthe...

kdmyles by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 and Certifcates

Hi,Which certificates do I install on the ASA 5510 ???I have a TrustExternalCARoot, TrustServerCA, ExtendedValidationSecureServerCA and the name of the domain all ending in crt. Yet the instructions only refer to two certificates ?ThanksEd

edw by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: