cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco client used is AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.0.I read in another thread that personal use home AV such as AVG and Microsoft Security Essentials update to new version numbers on a regular basis and then fail to be recognized when prelogin ...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the purpose of the site-to-site vpn peer address?  When working through a lab, I thought this address was actually the address on the router on the other end.  But,I also see where the traffic to be encrypted is on a separate network from the...

I have been trying for a while to get a smartcard based VPN working using anyconnect but I haven't been able to find out how to get the two to talk (anyconnect and the card).  I do have the card working in firefox and this discussion (https://support...

According to the 3.0 documentation: "Note AnyConnect does not support Smart cards on Linux or PKCS #11 devices "Does anyone know of a way around this limitation? I want to use the vpnui GUI with the smart card without depending on firefox because fir...

Main office has a ASA 5520, new office has a ASA 5510. Problem is no traffic goes out when the 5510 is installed, no internet no network connection to servers. I had a guy assist me but he can not figure it out either. I have both ...

Hello, i was trying to set VPN connection encrypted via IPSEC in packet tracer between two Routers.If i use extend ping from Router2 to Router1 (192.168.2.254 --> 192.168.1.254) command 'show crypto ipsec sa' show mepkts encaps: 4pkts decaps: 4pkts e...

muflixcek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been over two days working on this I’m limited I’m my abilities so please bear with me This is what I have on remote router as a config:REMOTE OFFICE version 12.4no service padservice tcp-keepalives-inservice tcp-keepalives-outservice timestam...

I have like over 150 VPN's on my ASA 5520.  One specific customer I am setting up a VPN with has an overlap with two of the IP's he needs to reach from his internal network.  He is NATing his internal network to 10.251.11.177 so traffic getting to my...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am resorting to posting on here because every google search for the past week leads me to nothing but how to set up the Cisco router as a VPN server.  This isnt what I want.I have a client who has a Windows Server in a colocation data center....