cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I'm really struggling in getting this up and connected, i have attached some configurations and copy and pasted some info below if any one has any suggestion pls help.----c1841#show crypto session Crypto session current statusInterface: FastE...

Resolved! vpn error

We are getting the below logs in cisco ASA 55xx firewall with 8.x version continously.%ASA-3-713141: IP = x.x.x.x, Client-reported firewall does not match configured firewall: terminating tunnel. Received -- Vendor: Sygate(4), Product Sygate Security...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new customer that needs to send data to us occasionally, we normally install the Cisco VPN Client on their PC, but this customer has the same private network we do.I know this could be done with NAT Policy on my ASA 5510 with a site-to-site ...

wcotis60 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA-SiteA-Outside int: 4.5.6.7inside int:10.1.1.1dmz:192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0routes onASA-SiteA----route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 4.5.6.7     ----------default routeroute inside 172.10.1.0 255.255.255.0 10.1.1.1---route to reach the ASA-SiteB- inside...

Hi,I have a site-site VPN tunnel between my location and my remote office. My remote office is changing their ISP, so the VPN GW is getting changed. do i need to create new site-site tunnel again or changing the remote peer VPN GW in my FW is enough?...

Hi AllIm having trouble pinging an IP address through my router to rouetr vpn tunnel, im matching traffic both sides and it seems setup properly, the user says they can access the pc they want but i cannot ping it. is there any debug commands I can u...

Hi,I have a question about log messages I am receiving on our ASA 5520. Users are not complaining about VPN not working, but the following messages are appearing:Jun 15 2012 12:12:05: %ASA-3-713902: Group = (Group), Username = (Username), IP = (IP), ...

On an ASA, version 8.2(x), for a given VPN tunnel setup with a peer of a.b.c.d, and the interesting traffic defined as source s.t.u.v and destination w.x.y.z (and the w.x.y.z address(es) does NOT include the peer address), if host s.t.u.v, tries to a...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: