cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5520 and I am having trouble getting the AnyConnect VPN authentication timeout feature to work properly. I thought I did have it working a couple of months ago, but right now it is not giving me more than the default 12 seconds. I have ...

pprintzqcc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 office buildings using Cisco 800 series routers with a L2L VPN between both.  I'm upgrading the router to an ASA5505 at one of the offices but can't figure out the L2L VPN on the ASA.  Specifically, can't figure out how to set the pre-shared...

mtehonica by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to find any documentation how to configure IPSEC VPN, but unsuccessfully.At my office are two uplinks - LAN and Backup, both are connected to ASA5510 (with static IP) and I would like to create ipsec to data center where I have ano...

Comptuer is running Microsoft security Essentials 4.0.1.526.0                   Debug shows the following:DAP_TRACE: name = endpoint.as["MicrosoftAS"].activescan, value = "failed"Is this looking at a different AV? Windows Defender ...

Hi.  I'm a non-expert with VPN and I have to try finding out the answer to this independently sincemy IT organization won't support Windows 7.I've installed Cisco AnyConnect via instructions from the IT organization aforementioned. Everything appears...

vreelandr by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have SSL clientless VPN with webtype ACL, when I add the ACL for RDP , the bookmark for that RDP will show dimmed (can not click on it and on mouse over it shows acess denied) .But for VNC its fine.ACL as below:      access-list WEB_ACL l...

mkdccie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Alli have two public IPs on ASA5510 + Remote Access VPN Client, what i want to achieve is, i want VPN client users to be able to login using any of the two ISP's IP to remote connection to the ASA. please what is the command to use to achieve t...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have been assigning VPN attributes on ASAs via RADIUS and can get them to work fine using the Vendor specific attribute numbers as listed in the link.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/configuration/guide/ref_extserver.html#wp16...

sjhloco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I recently changed my home configuration. I have AT&T DSL and I replaced my 2WIRE gateway with an AT&T provided Motorola Modem and a Linksys E2500 router on Sunday. For the last few days, all has been good. Last night and this morning, one of t...

Hi there,We have an ASA5515 at HQ and multiple sites with ASA5505 units. All of these units are connected via site to site VPN in mm. They also have static ip's.mwe have two sites that we are currently attempting to connect back to HQ in aggressive m...

tparisi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes