cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am wondering if anyone is aware of any known issues connecting an ASA to a Juniper switch?We have a remote site where we have an ASA 5505 installed set up running EzVPN.  We do not have not have control/access to the internet connection or the inte...

My question is does Cisco have a client for Android to connect up to an IP-Sec VPN. I have tried several times with differnt parameters with VPN software on the Droid but to no avail. Does cisco make an app for this connection?

Hi,I'm having a lot of trouble getting Anyconnect make a connection from a Win7 machine. Installation went ok, and after pushing the connect button the client tries to connect but after a while i get the following messages:- Establishing VPN - Activa...

Hi guysWe are investigating setting up a VPN to connect a potential 20,000 devices.Could someone recommend the model of ASA to best suit this (or another device if recommended)?From comparisons of the models I am not sure if any of the models support...

Hello!We use vpn-filter on central ASA 5520 (8.4(2)) to control traffic from remote sites.At remote sites we have 5505 and IPsec L2L to each of them.L2L crypto-acls look like this:access-list vpn-site1 extended permit ip 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 172.16.1.0...

hi all i am trying to get sdm v2.5  working on my 2621 with ipbase9-mz-124.17,i have looked on the cisco sdm v2.5 web site and it does say its supported,i pressume ive done the config right as i get all the way in then a screen pops up and says route...

Hi allI have a setup in which there are two routers, one is a Linksys RV-024 and the other is a cisco 2811. Dynamic VPN has been set up between both of them. The newtwork behind the Linksys is 10.0.0.1 and the network behind cisco is 10.0.0.2. The us...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Please I need help to create a VPN dongle for my office users. I have Cisco ASA 5005 firewall. I want to give them remote access to our intranet but if the user doesn't have the dongle which has the certificate on it he/she can not connect ...

Trying to get my anyconnect client 3.0 client for windows to enroll with MS SCEP server through my ASA.  Group policy is configured with SCEP forwarding URL http://<MS Server>/CertSrv/mscep/mscep.dll.  In the connection profile I checked the box for ...

rkiste by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm looking for some help from someone who is currently using Cisco Anyconnect for their remote users and has written scripting for drive mapping to their shared drives when connected. Does this work well? Do you have to create a script and then r...

nstewart by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes