cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have linux server ip address 172.26.4.14/22. i have some ip address of same subnet say 172.26.5.131,132,135,137. i put he ip address 172.26.5.131/22 with gateway 172.26.4.14 and in another system 172.26.5.132/22 with gateway in another system. s...

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to ping any device on the internal lan from the opposite side of the tunnel. However, the tunnel connects successfully. I have the firewall disabled on both routers. Site A is using 192.168.3.1 and Site B is using 192.168.4.1. Any thought...

g.huell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see that the PVDM2-12DM requires the PDVM2-ADPTR module to physically fit in the onboard PVDM3 slots in a 3945 ISR.  I need to know whether it will work with the VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 module or whether it only works with the five modules listed here...

Hello,  I have been trying to configure a VPN with Cisco Asa 5505 and Cisco VPN client 5.X for 3 weeks and I am not being able to accomplish it, so I decided to reset to factory defaults and start over again.     I used ASDM 6.4 VPN wizard to con...

Hi there ... I've set up a remote VPN access with IKEv2 using Anyconnect client 3.0.8. The issue I have is followingI establish connection to  myvpn.mydomain.com ... choose the IKEv2 group and connect, no problem. Profile is downloaded to my laptop. ...

Hi, i had installed the SSL_VPN to the router C2911, running on IOS 15.0But i couldn't see the SSL_VPN enable while i do show license featurei did reload the router several time and accept the end user agreement. attach the 01. show license feature02...

Dear All,I have a 2811 router. Could anyone please let me know what orderable part numbers and cables i require to order to connect to atleast 16 devices.RegardsPrasanth George

Hi,We are using AnyConnect with Certificate authentication and it works fine.Our certificates are on USB Token.When we are connecting to AnyConnect, middleware of the USB Token asks for PIN (to use private key)After authentication and authorization, ...

Hi All,I have a question about NAT-T. Topology is below:===VPN site1===ISP===NAT device===VPN site2====PS: 1. The NAT device is provided by ISP (like TP-Link home edition) and I don’t have permission to manage it, such as allowing a specific UDP port...

I setup ASA5540 for SSL-VPN (clientless) works fine.But I try to use Client (AnyConnect) to access internal resources, it is failed.  It is stiil initiate sessions from remote client IP.I need to initiate session from client IP assigned by ASA5540 bo...

pt_wang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've scenario:Site 1 - dynamic ip ... with subnet 10.0.1.0/24Site 2 - static ip ... with subnet 10.0.2.0/241.  ping from any site 1 host to site 2 fails2.  ping from site 2 to site 1 -- ok3. ping from site 1 to site 2 now works.As i understand this i...

IOS router with a static configured PAT from public to private and nat for internet use!interface FastEthernet0description # LAN connectionip address 172.16.189.254 255.255.255.0ip nat inside!interface Dialer0description # internet connectionip addr...

Using VPN client 5.0.7 Able to get vpn ip address But cant access remote desktop or any network insideI was able to access before But I dnt known what changes happen on my laptop which is unable to access now I have reinstall the client again but no ...

I know that you can, using webvpn, validate domain membership as a logon condition.  However, I am wondering if you can do one step beyond that, and have radius or ldap somehow authenticate the computer account, before moving on to user authenticatio...