cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to get per-Tunnel QoS working on one of my Hub tunnels, and believe to have the configurations correctly, but when I do "show ip nhrp group-map" I get NONE. I am running a MPLS-VPN network and this router has multiple DMVPN Tunnels...

We are looking at installing a link between two sites and the provider says it will be a L2TP VPN link. We will need to create a IPSec site to site tunnel where part of its path will ride over this L2TP link. Are there any problems with running a IP...

I'm trying to configure a VPN beween a Cisco UC 540 and a Cisco ASA. The ASA is at a remote location. I have configured a site for the ASA in the Multisite Manager in CCA for the UC 540. What configuration changes would I need to make on the ASA to m...

HiI'm trying to authenitcate and authorize  the users loggining into SSLVPN via ACS and although the ACS loggs and "TEST" command on the router shw succeeful authentication i receive the flollowing debug *Jun  6 22:39:50.157: %SSLVPN-5-SSL_TLS_CONNEC...

eng.malak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can someone help with the following; I have an ASA 5510 running v8.4(3)9 and have setup a remote user VPN using the Cisco VPN client v5.0.07.0410 which is working appart from the fact that I cannot access resources on a secondary subnet.The se...

bullens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I an using ASA5510 as firwall and vpn is configured.Inside my office i have two networks one with 10.X.X.X and 192.X.X.X .My insdie firwall interface configured with 10.X.X.X network.When I connect from outside using VPN client I can access 10....

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need a help. It´s my first time configuring an ASA FIREWALL and have some trouble to find out. When a finshed the VPN configuration everything is working fine,  IP from windows server dhcp, user authentication with radius, but I have a questi...

fibozolan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy all,I'm attempting to configure an for both site-to-site and remote access VPNs.  The site-to-site is working fine, however when I connect using the Cisco client, after initial connection and password prompt I get a "not connected" status.  The...

Hello,I have a IPSec VPN Tunnel between my corporate data center and a satellite service provider.  I also have 2 trucks, A & B, with networks on them.  These truck networks communicate via satellite to the provider base station, and then across the ...

rkallas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to confgure a L2L VPN tunnel to a service provider using an ASA 5505.My problem is that the service provider will not accept traffic from a LAN subnet, they will only accept traffice from a public IP.We have a small public subnet of x.x.x...

NPBergen08 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 sites HQ and Remote connected with MPLS as in the above picture.There are applications in DMZ s that need to talk to each other but the communication is going through the LAN (Remote DMZ- HQ LAN - HQ DMZ) but we don't want the DMZs talk to ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: