cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone recommend any small console server units with inbuilt 3G/GSM cellular router/modem?Looking to setup a kit which can be sent out to a site to provide remote console access to equipment onsite incase of failure or hardware issues. Looking fo...

da.newman by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm very new to cisco devices but we recently acquired a catalyst 2911 device for our co-lo cabinet and I am trying to get a site-to-site vpn connection working between the facility and my offices network as well as a remote access VPN for me to use ...

mkennedy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to install a 512 MB Cisco COmpact Flash for an ASA 5520.  We have inserted the compact flash but when we do a DIR, it does not show.  even as an unformatted device.  What do we need to do to make this a usable CF?  Do I just need to r...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Last week I updated the software and RDP plugin in our ASA 5510 to the latest versions. Software is 8.4(3)9, to make RDP work on Windows 7 again, after Microsoft released "that" update.On Windows 7 machines (I have tried several), CPU utiliz...

Having a problem pinging across a site-to-site.  Any ideas would be appreciated. Anyconnect Client ---- ASA5505 ---- Internet(ipsec tunnel) ---- ASA5510 ---- LANDirectly connected ---^From a client PC with AnyConnect I can ping ASA5505, ASA5510, Serv...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have been working on a problem for a while but have yest to solve it. I have site A which need to access hosts on site B, this traffic need to go both ways.I have a site2site  tunnel between site A and Site B that works fine the tunnel ...

Hello, I am trying to get per-Tunnel QoS working on one of my Hub tunnels, and believe to have the configurations correctly, but when I do "show ip nhrp group-map" I get NONE. I am running a MPLS-VPN network and this router has multiple DMVPN Tunnels...

We are looking at installing a link between two sites and the provider says it will be a L2TP VPN link. We will need to create a IPSec site to site tunnel where part of its path will ride over this L2TP link. Are there any problems with running a IP...

I'm trying to configure a VPN beween a Cisco UC 540 and a Cisco ASA. The ASA is at a remote location. I have configured a site for the ASA in the Multisite Manager in CCA for the UC 540. What configuration changes would I need to make on the ASA to m...

HiI'm trying to authenitcate and authorize  the users loggining into SSLVPN via ACS and although the ACS loggs and "TEST" command on the router shw succeeful authentication i receive the flollowing debug *Jun  6 22:39:50.157: %SSLVPN-5-SSL_TLS_CONNEC...

eng.malak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can someone help with the following; I have an ASA 5510 running v8.4(3)9 and have setup a remote user VPN using the Cisco VPN client v5.0.07.0410 which is working appart from the fact that I cannot access resources on a secondary subnet.The se...

bullens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes