cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a L2L VPN tunnel on a Cisco ASA 5520 that I'm trying to get RRI to work on. On my cryptomap ACL I have defined a local object-group and a remote object-group, and I'm performing one-to-one NAT on the local group. I also have a route map config...

I'm pulling my hair our at this point so I'm hoping someone can see whats wrong... (4 weeks of cisco experience... )I have a tunnel that I want looking like so:                                                           / --> boston tunnelinternal > N...

Hi There,I am having an issue setting up a site to site VPN with a provider.  I have set up a capture to sniff any packets on the outside interface but there is no activity.i can get to the internet IE www.google.co.uk etc.Could someone have a look a...

aromaya01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help please!!I setup site to site VPN between C2921 (site A) and ASA 5510 (site B). I am having problems with SA being deleted:1: I can alwasy initiate VPN connection from Site B to Site A. 2: after VPN tunnel is up and idle for a while, SA is droppe...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to confgure a VPN connection on a Cisco ASA 5505, and I am supposed to translate the inside network from 10.200 76.0 to host 10.1.4.204, and then from that scheme establish a VPN with the host 66.179.80.108 on network 192.168.50.0/...

HelloI have a Cisco 2811 Router that has some IPsec Tunnels which are fine. The problem I am having is that I cannot remote VPN to this router from my laptop or PC outside of the network. I recently got this working but didnt save the config!! I cann...

Hi all,I am running Cisco EasyVPN server on my ASR1002 router. Its working fine with pc/laptop hosts. Now i want to connect an IPad to it ? what software do i need on IPAD for easy vpn client ?Kindly guide me

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We're troubleshooting an issue where a client cannot pass any traffic across an AnyConnect VPN with an ASA5505 as the endpoint. The client receives and IP address in the 172.16.0.1/24 range and the ASA creates a static route to the 10....

r.stalets by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes