cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to ask your help solving a VPN issue with the device on the far end.I have one established IPSec tunnel between the host at the far end. When they try to eatablise a second IPSec tunnel to our seconf IP we get this errorMay  9 18:51:51 o...

Hi All,I used to deal with ASA based IPSEC VPN Site2Site mostly and now I have a couple of IOS based routers to configure.My problem is that I don't get much logging on why tunnel got down and why it got up, like I had on the ASA.Currently I have onl...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Cisco ASA 5505 IPsec VPN to access Locally, I can access to my 2003 server and reach shared folders, but in the same network 192.168.20.X, but I can't access to my 2008R2 server. I tried with different ways and nothing works.   1> Connect f...

Hi,We have a ASA 5510 (v8.2.2 with ASDM 6..4.7, 256Mb mem) with a license for 250 VPN Peers. The machine has currently one site-to-site VPN active. I've added a remote-access IPSec VPN for some users but when connecting from the remote site the conne...

Does anyone know of a way to install/deploy the AnyConnect client in an environment that natively does not allow users to have Administrator level privileges over their PC's?Any help is appreciated....

astroman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello for all. I'm trying to configure a VPN remote access type on a SA520-k9 but i don't know  why doesn't work.My Internal network is 192.168.131.0/24 and my Wan Ip is 87.216.xxx.xxx. on Remote WAN's IP Address / FQDN i put the WAN IP 87.216.xxx.xx...

Does anyone know whether it is possible to set more than one DNS search domain for a dial in VPN user?We currently have a group policy setting below and would like to add domain-b.co.uk to the list of search domainsgroup-policy RemoteUsers attributes...

First of all, thanks for reading my post.I have a newly aquired asa 5505 that I just set up to the bare minimum configurations. I followed a cisco paper on how to create a "remote access vpn" setup for ipsec. I can sucessfully connect and establish a...

Hi everyone,I'm trying to figure out the best way to setup GRE over IPSEC and provide HA for GRE.I have attached  a basic configuration file for the setup belowMy Setup:                                                              VENDOR ROUTER      ...

Hello,I have a 2911 running 15.0(1r)M12 with an HWIC-2SHDSL but I'm getting the following error and ATM remains down/downHWIC_SHDSL-7-EVPOSTERR: 1: SHDSL 0/0/0, EV(3) failed - No evBuffer%HWIC_SHDSL-5-DSLGROUP_UPDOWN: SHDSL 0/0/0 dsl-group(0) state c...

joallecor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: