cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to replace a 1751 IPSec VPN that connects a single LAN behind the 1751 to ~45 remote networks behind a single peer.  There are a small number of workstations (~50) and low throughput (< 1MBps) across this VPN, the biggest trouble is the n...

longkm123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,I have created any connect vpn on ASA 5520. The VPN works fine. User is able to connect from its machine either windows or linux. My customer wants to automate the login process. He doesnot want the User ID and password prompt everytime....

Dear All,Now i have problem with SSL VPN, that during i connected SSL VPN, so i cannot ping on my local .i would like to ask all of you that what is going on ?Best Regards,rechard

Hi all,I have a two PCs at home which I use to access my work's network.  One is a Win 7 machine and the other is a XP.  I use both to connect to my work via VPN.  The XP machine at home connects up fine.  But recently (about 5 months ago) my Win 7 m...

Hi All,Could somebody tell me if this would work pleasecrypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key ABC123 address X.X.X.X 255.255.255.224!!crypto ipsec transform-set TIER-3-SET esp-aes 256 esp-sha-hmac!crypto map TIER-3-M...

Hi all,I was a happy Ubuntu 11.10 (64 bit) and Cisco Anyconnect 3.0.4235 user. But few days ago I have upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. (Foolish - I admit) Now I can not connect to my work network anymore. Client just says: "Posture Assessment Failed: H...

In our network, we have workstations and a server currently running. We also have a Cisco ASA 5505. I can RDP into the server and my laptop just fine. They have static nats and ACL's for the server and laptop permit RDP connections. However, the new ...

Dears,Help pleaseI'm trying to configure IPsec Tunnel Connection to another site on my CISCO 877 Router, error message appeared from another Cisco party :May 01 2012 12:30:42: %ASA-6-302015: Built inbound UDP connection 304499419 for Outside:211.200....

I'm planning to terminate L2TP to LNS using HSRP IP. So there will be LNS redundancy.Is this possible?I've read that terminating L2TP to the HSRP address has some issues.Or better to use multiple initiate-to commands on the LAC?

ar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having a problem with the language translation for anyconnect.here's my setup:asa 5505asa version: 8.4(3)asdm version 6.4(7)anyconnect essentialsanyconnect webdeploy: anyconnect-win-3.0.5080-k9.pkgThe anyconnect client is deployed by the asa u...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: