cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So, I have an ASA 5505 at one office, with the ability to do a clientless, or anyconnect into it.  I also have a windows 2008 server which will allow me to PPTP, L2TP, or SSTP into it.  My Goal: In my pursuite of understanding VPNs more I would like ...

We had a working IPSec connection with another location.  On our end, we replaced an old Pix 515 with a new ASA 5520 and since then, the tunnel will not come up with the following in the log:IP = x.x.75.65, Information Exchange processing failedIP = ...

My VPN works fine from windows XP but I am having problem when I connect from win 7 machine. MY VPN authenticate fine with win 7 but I cannot reach my internal network. I cannot even ping the default gateway. Can somebody point me to the right direct...

Hey Everyone,I have an ASA 5510 which works great except I'm unable to connect to the remote access VPN from inside the network (behind the ASA). Is there a special NAT exemption required? What am I doing wrong here?Here's my running-config (sanitize...

Good Evening,Please note the following question --> what is "triple redundant endpoints"?Here is the scenario- support company needs to VPN to specific LAN on my network- provided the support company with 172.16.2.0/24- support company says they cann...

mingram27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All:I have been working on my ASA 5510 version 8.2(1) trying to change the maximum connection time.  Originally the custom "Group Policy" for IPSEC (Remote Access VPN) was set to inherit the settings from the default system Group Policy (DfltGrpPolic...

gmendoza by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question.  I have configured the "Maximum Connect Time" as unlimited in my group policy but when a connection is established it shows a "Conn Time Out: 120 minutes". The connection does get dropped with this timer.  Any idea how to actually mak...

HiWe are trying to setup a router with two internet feeds both of them doing IPSec VPNs back to a single peer...one of these VPNs is for VOICE traffic and the other is for DATA traffic...we have a default route set out one Internet feed which is the ...

I fI do not specify a security-association lifetime in kilobytes, but do set one up for seconds, what happens? According to this link  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t15/feature/guide/ftsaidle.html  it states:A security association exp...

Hi all,I am using asa 5520 and asa 5540 for remote access vpn connections. Is it possible to do active monitoring of my vpn connections so that there would be alerts for vpn tunnels that fail to establish due to other reasons other than user authenti...

donnie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to configure an asa5505 8.4 ASDM 6.4 to a watchguard edge. This is in my homelab setup is 5505 connected to an 1841 simulating internet and other end a watchguard edge. The edge is pretty much straight forward but any ideas or sugg...

I am interested to see if anyone would be willing to share a sample with me.  I have the Cisco IOS VPN client configured on a number of devices in the field using the standard IPSEC VPN.  Some are using local authentication on the router, others are ...