cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,i have a question about VPN Tunneling. I have one ASA 5505 with static PPPoE Adress outside and local 192.168.202.0/24 Network, acting as an EasyVPN Server. On the other side is another ASA 5505 without dynamic PPPoE outside interface acting ...

Hi,Im trying to setup WebVPN, however no matter what I try I cannot reach the HTTPS/vpn page from outside my network to be able to sign in to the ASA.Setup is fairly simple - inside 10.0.0.0 for devices / outside PPOE to modemNo matter what I try, I ...

samlystor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, I know that (configuration example later in this document) we are not running a "pure" Phase 3 network! The reson for not being able to do so is bad EIGRP design. Therefore are the (on the hub router) "ip summary-address eigrp 1..." sta...

Hello,I think I'm close to a solution but there is so much info about l2tp that confusion has set in and I can't quite lock it away.Basically we have a Cisco 877 located at our site and the 3rd party we need to connect to has provided the following l...

davidfield by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What am I missing?

I can connect to the router using Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.0440. I get my IP from the pool but can't ping the 192.168.8.1 gw nor anything on the 192.168.8.x network.

Hello,I see a very strange problem with our ISDN slot on c2600 and can't somehow explain it. If I connect a normal ISDN phone the line is working perfectly but if I connect  ISDN port on our router then ISDN status shows:#sh isdn statusGlobal ISDN Sw...

Hi, I have a problem with ASA 8.4.2 and U turn for remote vpn traffic that needs to exit from Remote VPN and then to make a u turn on outside interface to enter another site to site VPN.Interesting traffic access list is modified as needed, routing i...

Hope one of the cisco genius' can help me out. I have a small business with one sr520 edge router. The network is up and running fine but I need to allow remote users to connect back to a vpn at the office in order to access user winxp Pcs using RDP ...

kevin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys! We have an issue installing VPN Client (5.0.01.0600) on HP 4320s (WinXP). Installer was completed as usual but since the VPN Client installation a "Blue Screen of death" with cscentr.sys error shows up when pc is startng. Pc restarts over an...

crbmag040 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a client who tries to connect through Cisco VPN client but he faces a latency issue.When he connects through VPN his download becomes 1Mbps and his internet speed is 15Mbps.He tried to ping to my gateway where the VPN terminates on ASA both...

sshamkura by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having a problem with the established connections through an ASA 5540 firewall.The scenario contains two interfaces, outside and inside.I want to allow navigation and ICMP connection from hosts from the inside with a NAT configured public ...

acotelcom by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes