Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! What am I missing?

I can connect to the router using Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.0440. I get my IP from the pool but can't ping the 192.168.8.1 gw nor anything on the 192.168.8.x network.

Hello,I see a very strange problem with our ISDN slot on c2600 and can't somehow explain it. If I connect a normal ISDN phone the line is working perfectly but if I connect  ISDN port on our router then ISDN status shows:#sh isdn statusGlobal ISDN Sw...

Hi, I have a problem with ASA 8.4.2 and U turn for remote vpn traffic that needs to exit from Remote VPN and then to make a u turn on outside interface to enter another site to site VPN.Interesting traffic access list is modified as needed, routing i...

Hope one of the cisco genius' can help me out. I have a small business with one sr520 edge router. The network is up and running fine but I need to allow remote users to connect back to a vpn at the office in order to access user winxp Pcs using RDP ...

kevin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys! We have an issue installing VPN Client (5.0.01.0600) on HP 4320s (WinXP). Installer was completed as usual but since the VPN Client installation a "Blue Screen of death" with cscentr.sys error shows up when pc is startng. Pc restarts over an...

crbmag040 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a client who tries to connect through Cisco VPN client but he faces a latency issue.When he connects through VPN his download becomes 1Mbps and his internet speed is 15Mbps.He tried to ping to my gateway where the VPN terminates on ASA both...

sshamkura by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having a problem with the established connections through an ASA 5540 firewall.The scenario contains two interfaces, outside and inside.I want to allow navigation and ICMP connection from hosts from the inside with a NAT configured public ...

acotelcom by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently are slowly migrating all of our inbound/outbound T1's for voice to SIP carriers, we have a Cisco 2851 running the CUBE software as the termination point for our SIP carriers. We currently have a T1 that is utilized for Remote Dial-in Acc...

shafshot1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to reset my site to site vpn tunnel that I am running from my ASA 6.03 to another site. However I am aware to do this via the CLI but am not sure if this is possible to be done via the GUI. Kindly do guide me if there is a way to d...

I'm having slow performance thru a Site to Site VPN. I have an ASA 5520 in each site with the version 8.2(4) in both ASA's.I have a 20Mb internet service in one side and in the other side I have 50Mb.When I transfer a file from the Sita A to Site B I...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: