cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I am looking into setting up 2 remote access VPNs; one will have split tunnelling and the other won’t have split tunnelling configured other than that both are identical. Below is the config I’m planning to use: ASA Version 8.3(1)ip local p...

Resolved! 7600 VPN with VRF

This seems straight forward, haven't had any luck yet. On c7600s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.122-33.SRC3.bin with 2 Gbps IPSec SPA SPA-IPSEC-2GI am wanting to terminate the tunnel onto a public IP on a loopback interface in the global routing table. From...

Hi,we already have a workin IPSec tunnel between us and the client. issue is with one of the subnets that we need to access over the tunnel.Both sides have a one of the subnet as common ( e.g 10.0.0.0/24 subnet being used by client and as well as us)...

Not sure if my subject is a good decription of the problem or not.I have an ASA 5520 at my home office and a SonicWALL NSA2400 at my remote office.  The remote office has dual internet connections and I wanted to create two seperate VPNs between the ...

HI Guys,I work in a company that terminated over 200 ipsec tunnels on a non cisco security product. This is all done one box with one ip. Obviously a problem. if the box falls overs.I have just started to read about dmvpn and have two really high lev...

kcornally by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We recently have had a shiny new Cisco ASA installed that allows us to download and use the Anyconnect Client. We have around 10 Panasonic Toughbooks with Tough Connect installed using Orange Mobile 3G connection.I have looked on the FAQ a...

HiI have a VP using a 891 router.  Behind the router are two netwroks that connect to the router.  Internally, communication is fine.  When I have the network in building A on the router by itself I can ping the server through the tunnel.  However, w...

Hi all,I have two isp's connected on my ASA (outside and outside2), and SLA ISP backup is configured, now the default gateway for internet access is outside interface.Recently i have configured SSL Vpn on my other interface (outside2) , and it is wor...

Hi all,I recently acquired a 3005 that was supposed to be working.  And in all fairness, it seems to be.  The status light is yellow while it boots and a few seconds after turning it on, it goes to solid green.I have tried everything I can to console...

NeveSSL37 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have setup a VPN connection on a 891 router.  I can connect to the VP both but am unable to ping or access any resources on the remote network.Here is my running configuration:Building configuration...Current configuration : 7328 bytes!! Last co...