cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I can't login to my router using ssh, when i connected using console and entered "sh users" i saw next:Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location*  0 con 0     user     idle                 00:00:00 514 vty 0                Exe...

ieasm0001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was wondering if someone has the similar issue.I was configuring Cisco Anyconnect version 2.5.4038 today to use certificates,  got the certificate from ASA installed to the phone , but when I wanted  to associate the certificate with the con...

I have a working asa at the home office with 56 tunnels out to satellite stations.  We recently acquired another office and trying to get a tunnel working back to the home office.  The tunnel will not come up nor do I see any traffic on it using the ...

I am testing the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07.044 64 bit version due to a bug I ran into with the MS VPN client not talking correctly to the ASA.  In creating a new "connection", I put in Test ASA inthe Connection Entry box, in the Description Field I put...

Just configured EasyVPN using CCP and also I am very new to VPN On my Windows Vista laptop I went into Network and Sharing and create a VPN Connectionwhen trying to connect to my VPN I get Error 800 Unable to establish the VPN connection. The VPN ser...

Hi All,I 'll wish to monitor a VPN tunnel that has as end devices a Cisco ASA 5520 and a NetScreen Firewall. I'll like to be receive an alert when the VPN is down. Can someone hint me on how to go about it?Thanks .

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We managed to deployed a Dual HUB and SPOKE dmvpn environment with Cisco ISR routersProblem StatementHowever; end user is complaning that they are experiencing time-out and also connection errors from their application at random times.They would l...

Hi,I have easy vpn on my PIX 515e and working npormally everywhere, except when my users go FRANCE, the vpn client connect, but, cann't ping or access any inside network resources. when same user try any where here in EGYPT, it works normally.I think...

I am having a problem where after running my Cisco VPN connection for 5-20 minutes, I get error message CM/0xA3100027 (Adapter address has changed or not detected) and the VPN connection drops. The log is attached below:Cisco Systems VPN Client Versi...

Using CCP installed EasyVPN after setup completed ran the test andit failed see belowWhat commands can I enter to check this?New at VPN so I am sure I have something miss configured.  Router Details AttributeValueRouter Model 851W Image Name c850-adv...

I have a new customer that I installed an ASA 5505 to replace a Linksys VPN router.  They have a main office with a static IP address, 3 branch offices with static IP addresses and 2 branches that are doing DHCP from the ISP for their router address....

s.wickert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our internet connection changed and so did our public IP addresses, I'm trying to re-establish our VPN tunnel with our client, but we haven't be able to get the connection back up even though only 2 IP addresses have changed. Below is my ASA's config...

Just installed SDM on my pc and I am not able to access the router type in the ip address of the router and get this messageUnable to luanch sdm due to one or more of  the following1 the ip address or host name you provided is not a valid router or i...

trgrassi55 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help setting up VPN on my CISCO 851 W-G-A-K9 version 12.3I read on the cisco site that it supports VPN  and L2TP and PPTP TunnelsI did a show VPDN and itt shows no tunnels setupI use a hyper terminal connection and make all my changes via comm...