cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I'm creating a VPN site-to-site tunnel between two locations(one under my control, other side is controlled by a bussines partner). On my side I have an ASA 5510 Version 8.2(3).I have entered the configuration thrugh CLI and when I wanted to test...

A client wants to transmit data from a DVR with 4 cameras on it,  250’ to a line of site location where the receiving Antenna could connect to the customer provided static IP drop?

faddae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5510 behind a 2911 router. I've trying to configure a remote access and site to site vpn tunnel. I've started on the remote access, and I have it setup, but I'm getting this error message with trying to authenicate from the VPN client (4...

browe-tfx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ASA device is going to be the gateway for multiple distinct inside IP subnets.  We can have have a unique outside IP address to correspond to each inside IP subnet if needed, but we need some means for a VPN client or a site-to-site VPN to have a...

jonc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco peopleWe have many customers that require us to login to their systems to service our software systems, using the Cisco VPN Client.  However we have found that we now need a 64bit Windows 7 version and cannot get this from Cisco because we a...

I want to establish GRE over IPsec tunnel between four branch offices and head office. At branch offices, I have 1841 router with Advanced Security software. At head office, I have a ASA5510 7.2 as frontend with one public IP addres and 1841 router b...

Hi All,We have a single isp terminating on one of the interface of ASA firewall, and i have configured  ssl vpn on this ASA, every thing is working fine , vpn is able to  connect and the user is able to reach the internal network, After getting conne...

Hi guys, I'm trying to configure an asa to asa dynamic vpn connection, but it fails. On the hub firewall I want to use another tunnel-group instead of the default "DefaultL2LGroup".So I configured another tunnel-group on the hub and on the spoke fire...

Hello ,i tried to configured L2TP connection on ASA 5505.Phase 1 and Phase 2 are completed but Windows Client doesn't work.This is configuration:crypto ipsec transform-set L2TP-TS-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmaccrypto ipsec transform-set L2TP-TS-SHA mode t...

lucamotta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to establish VPN with GRE over IPsec. As ASA can't end GRE  tunnels, I should pass it through inside to another 1841 router in  datacentar network. Since datacentar is connected to internet via two  wan links (separate ISPs) is it possible to ...