cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco ASA OID

I am looking all working OID for ASA 5540 to use on snmp version 2 and snmpwalk.any body can give me the link or the lists? thank you in advance for you help

raindrop18 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WRVS4400N IPSEC VPN

Hello Everyone,We have a customer that recently changed IT Vedors and came to us. We needed to change the ISP and need to make changes in their Firewall. I went out on site and wasn't able to get into the Routers and I contacted the previos company b...

RVS4000 Setup. Should be easier than this?

I'm missing the point here.  Once configured I cannot see out to the internet nor see the VPN from the internet.I have a RVS4000 router connected through a Qwest DSL modem.  The DSL modem is set to transparent bridging.  The account has a static IP. ...

Quick VPN on RVS4000

All,I am having trouble with a remote site. I have 2 RVS4000's and I can VPN into one that is running the older rev of 1.2.11. The other router is running v2.0.0.3 and I can't see to VPN into it. I can however web into the router. Any ideas on why or...

scooley10 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3 RV042 + 3 DynDNS No funciona

Buenos días, saludos cordiales!Adquirimos 3 RV042 con 3 cuentas DynDNS porque no tenemos IP fijas públicas.También somos una SMB y de enrutamiento y VPN sabemos lo básico.He intentado configurar los 3 Routers sigiendo las instrucciones y no he lograd...

dynamic IP VPN

Hi.i am running a vpn between three remote offices, by making use routers that get dyndns.i would like to substitute the existing routers with cisco 877/876 to get better management.my issue is that if anybody has done a tunnel by making use of dynam...

Resolved! Anyconnect VPN license on ASA 5510

Hi,we have ASA 5510 with IPS and base license. Now we need Anyconnect support for more than 2 users.Is for Anyconnect (tunnel-mode) only the Anyconnect Essentials license enough? Do I need a license for SSL VPN peers?What about Anyconnect clientless,...

smailmilak by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PPP negotiation not finishing IPCP

Hello everybody.I have been doing some test using a 2811 router as an ADSL BRAS. Its my first contact with this technology. ADSL is OK because the modem/CPE starts authentication gets a response (after RADIUS accept which returns the IP) but it doesn...

WebVPN via "Cisco VPN Client"

Hello,our customer needs to dial into a site that is secured by an Cisco WebVPN Gateway. We don't know which hardware the remote site uses.We've got the possibility to log into the remote network via web browser (java plugin) or via AnyConnect client...

tinokorth by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSL VPN

i have configured SSL VPN on Cisco ASA5510 which is working fine .My Users connected the VPN and access the servers remotely.But now i face one challange  my users use PPTP VPN of the customer now a days configured at the Customer Network.When they C...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers