cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the command to run and what am I looking for to determine the # of times a tunnel has dropped. If its any the commands below please explain what Im looking for to determine # of time tunnel is dropping.Debug crypto isakmpDebug crypto IPSecDeb...

I am trying to setup an originate-only vpn tunnel with a Palo Alto firewall.  The remote admin has created a private ip for me to setup an acl and pass traffic.  I have setup the asa correctly (I think) yet, I am still getting this in the asa log and...

evoight by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Please let me know what is meant by Isakmp profiles and how they are useful. And if any sample configurationRegards,Vijay Bhargav

How can I change from a PSK based RA confuguration to a locally assighed certificate base configuration?Thank you in advance for you assistance.

ayussuf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 as a BOVPN endpoint using certificates. The config is complete and I now need to back it up and restore to a cold standby Cisco ASA 5505 that will sit on the shelf until something goes wrong.Problem is I cannot restore my cert...

I have installed a new ASA 5510 on our internal network as a termination point for our VPN connections. This ASA replaces the VPN termination on our outside ASA. I have setup a VPN group profile and enabled DTLS on the interface on this ASA. The only...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.My question is very simple is there any way or feature that could allow us to have a backup VPN tunnel on at the secondary ISP at the asa 5520?Lets assume if the primary isp goes down is there any way for  the VPN tunnel come online at the bac...

Hi, I have a old Cisco 1760 router with VPN module. I want to use it as VPN server.I clear all the configuration of the configuration. I want to use the SDM to configure the VPN serverThis is the configuration of the router that I entered enablesetup...

Hi All,We ahve aroung 10 site to site VPN's configured in our CIsco ASA 5520 & i want to disable one of the VPN without deleting its phase1 & phase ll configuration. What is the command to disable the same.Thanks in Advance.Regards,Amit Rane.

amit.rane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to connect some routers to an ASA using IPSec tunnels. The goal is to get netflow traffic from the routers to a collector behide an ASA using IPSec tunnels.Recently I found out (locally orginated) netflow isn't properly encrypted when s...

Hi,I set up a terminal server on a Cisco 1941 router.  It's very close to working but when I connect to a swith through it, it connects, asks for the username and password, it accepts the password with a password OK message and then nothing further h...

I have spent a lot of time already trying to figure out why i can't reach the LAN behind the router when connecting through VPN , i figured it would be easier to ask people with more experience than me.So here it goes, this is the config of a 877 ads...

_Andre_B_ by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AnyConnect 3.0.4235 won't start I delete ~/.gtkrc-2.0-kde4 in my home. File's content is "include "/usr/share/themes/oxygen-gtk/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"". This file contains info for my desktop theme (oxygen). Running AC on Kubuntu 2.6.38-11-generic x86_64 [sq...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: