cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have recently purchased 2 x 1941 routers with 2 L-SL-19-SEC-K9= and 2 L-FL-SSLVPN10-K9= licenses. I've installed the licenses through Cisco Configuration Pro ver 2.5 and installation did not generate any errors. After saving config and reloa...

sunnysly1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have just purchased and setup a vpn on my ASA5505 and now I wish to setup a Windows VPN client to use it. Does CISCO have any free vpn clients for Windows?I tried to download a client from the CISCO downloads area, but it's for some kind of p...

edwardre1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure remote access VPN to my network, i have a Cisco ASA 5510 IOS 7.0(7).I configured the VPN using ASDM 5.0.9 and below is the configuration received:access-list 90 extended permit ip 192.xxx.xxx.0 255.255.255.0 192.xxx.xxx.24...

Hi All,   How can a router be configured so that when a user client VPNs in, they have access to a few if not all of our available subnets inside the office? For example:Office                                        IPSec Client VPN Users  Networks  ...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure remote access VPN to my network, i have a Cisco ASA 5510 IOS 7.0(7).I configured the VPN using ASDM 5.0.9 and below is the configuration received:access-list 90 extended permit ip 192.xxx.xxx.0 255.255.255.0 192.xxx.xxx.24...

Hi,I'm working on ASA, I'm configuring Anyconnect VPN connections to access a specific network in the factory behind the ASA.So, people who want to connect to this secure network have to connect to the ASA with Anyconnect.  This, is working fine.I co...

jfafinski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i just wanna know when am implementing an IPsec site-to-site VPN between two ASA when i use NAT_T and when to use Identity NAT my information says that when there is a nat device between them use NAT_T and if we dont use a nat device ( i am still ...

Morning Guys,I'm working on establishing an IPSec VPN tunnel between a RV082 and a Cisco 2801. I've managed to have the tunnel connected successfully, however, I'm unable to pass data across the tunnel. extended Pings from 172.17.10.254 fails and if ...

Resolved! EasyVPN Routing

I have a new ASA5505 which I want to use for Remote Easy VPN. The device connects to the remote ends but I am not able to ping the remote network. The interface is new to me and I am not sure where to add the routes. The local network is 192.168.66.0...

jnatal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5520 running, user web trafic, incoming VPN and systems NAT for DMZ services. Nothing new for a standard firewall.  I have upgraded the memory in it to 2GB, per Cisco so that I could install and run IOS 8.41.  I have uploaded the both t...

I have one Hub Router, I have 2 ISPs and would like to set it up as a dual hub. I have configured two tunnel interfaces on the hubs and spokes, set the  ipsec profile to shared, etc.What i was trying to do was route-map the traffic for the two tunnel...