cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ...Pls, I need some help.I'm trying to configure a router 7606S with SPA-IPSEC-2G for EzVPN but I have no idea about how.I was reading some examples in SPa and 7606 documentation but with the current configuration in our router I don't know how to...

guigonza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand a sentence,One of the results of using the same routing protocol process for routing and outside and inside the vpn tunnel is that spoke routers will able to dynamically learn routes to peer networks.Q1. What does "the same ...

Afternoon all....new to the site, but looks like a wealth of info....I can't seem to find out how I can generate a PCF file for a new remote vpn SW client? If anyone can point me to the white paper or directions I'd be appreciative. I have a VPN Conc...

HiI did buy a Wbvpn license for 25 user webvpn The reseller send to me an envelope but in the enveloppe I didn't find a PAK number or a license .lic file on the CDDo you know how to activate the paper License.This is the fisrt time that I  i received...

infologic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm no cisco genius, and the network engineer that setup our network is out on vacation... go figure...anyway we are using IPsec VPN with a 3750 switch and a 2921 router at our headquarters.  Off site we are using 2911 routers. We've had no issues wi...

echong481 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the command to run and what am I looking for to determine the # of times a tunnel has dropped. If its any the commands below please explain what Im looking for to determine # of time tunnel is dropping.Debug crypto isakmpDebug crypto IPSecDeb...

I am trying to setup an originate-only vpn tunnel with a Palo Alto firewall.  The remote admin has created a private ip for me to setup an acl and pass traffic.  I have setup the asa correctly (I think) yet, I am still getting this in the asa log and...

evoight by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Please let me know what is meant by Isakmp profiles and how they are useful. And if any sample configurationRegards,Vijay Bhargav

How can I change from a PSK based RA confuguration to a locally assighed certificate base configuration?Thank you in advance for you assistance.

ayussuf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 as a BOVPN endpoint using certificates. The config is complete and I now need to back it up and restore to a cold standby Cisco ASA 5505 that will sit on the shelf until something goes wrong.Problem is I cannot restore my cert...