cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to establish a tunnel (LAN-to-LAN) from a VPN 3000 seriesConcentrator with a static IP address to another VPN 3000 seriesconcentrator (or an IOS router) with a dynamic IP address.

jfranklin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've been looking at ways to facilitate remote administration of routers.  I have been experimenting with Redpark Software's Get-Console, and I like it a lot.  The user plugs one end of Redpark's cable in to the serial port of the router, the...

Experts,I have been reading  trying to figure out a way to create the best VPN redundancy using Cisco Routers.I have multiple sites connecting to a Cisco 1841 on my central site.  Budget is always an issue, so I can only use what we have (another Cis...

Hi all,I have a ASA 5500 series firewall and need to define another peer ip for site2sitevpn connection.Actually my aim is, ASA tries first peer ip of site2site tunnel, when ASA can not not reach this ip, try to reach another ip which i defined befor...

My partner who was the ASA guy left, so I have been abruptly elected to fill the role.I'm looking for some advise on some great cli commands.The 2 I'd really love to know are how to tell phase 1 is up and how do I check to see if there is interesting...

mross1572 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Do I need to enable SIP inspection as per this article? We're trying a proof-of-concept install for the Cisco Mobile iPhone client and the Cisco Cius, since we do not have any corporate WiFi we're utilising the AnyConnect clients that are...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have question about getvpn, when i run getvpn , my getvpon (ks and gm) comes up but after a minutes comes down and star to register.i have some error output.my configuration on KS :crypto isakmp key cisco address x.x.10.2crypto ipsec trans...

Hello,I am currently looking for a Cisco terminal server solution to remotely access through console my private Cisco home lab. I am thinking of buying Cisco 2811 but I struggle to figure out the difference which ASYNC/SYNC MODULE to use. So, my ques...

surjkar71 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a branch router with IPsec configuration pointing to three central peers for backup with the same interesting traffic; the network is MPLS.I configure DPD and when the first peer is down, the branch router established a new IPsec tunel to ...

noeperezs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.We have the situation, that we built a AnyConnect RAS solution for a lot of users which are stored on LDAP or RADIUS - we can choose what we like.Now we have to problem, that some of the users (round about 1.000) needs the same static ip address o...