cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have a group configured that is associated with IPSec connection profile and it's inheriting its network list. The DfltGrpPolicy says Tunnel All Networks.However a system admin wants to be able to access local networks and not have everything ...

Hello allOur network has developed over the years to a point where I have 4 seperate networks at each branch. Secure Data, Management, Vendor and VOIP.Secure Data is used for uers to access the mainframe and do daily tasks including the internetManag...

Has anyone seen this error?  Looks like a BITS update hosed anyconnect on my laptop... I can't find anywhere that this is a known issue.  Below are the logs and NO - I don't know what version of the anyconnect client is running...Log Name:      Cisco...

Trey Grun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Anyconnect 3.x the Homepage URL works great with Mac OS and Windows platforms, however when I use mobile devices (Apple iPhone, Ipad, Android, etc) Anyconnect works fine but I can't find an option to get a homepage URL to work.  Is this feature...

gneltnor by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a way to have the bookmark change for RDP based on which user has logged on?  I would like it to look up the last 2 workstation the user had logged into and provide the bookmarks.

sbundick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, have AnyConnect on Ipad and have issues with ipad not being able to resolve some hostnames. Eg.  server.domain.net is OK, but newserver.domain.net cannot be resolved by ipad. The error is "server name cannot be found"If i use laptop and same AnyC...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have cisco ASA 5505 with security plus, i configured remote VPN with ASA for LDAP authentication which works as i want. Now i have a requierment that some users needs to get access via remote VPN but they are not part OUR SERVER Acti...

How can we explain this? This is the output of a 'ping' command given from my PC towards my  tablet IP address:how can we explain this? This is the output of a 'ping' command given from my PC towards my  tablet IP address:C:\Users\FFUMI>ping -n 100 1...

Hi,I am really confused. The Key Server is configured to rekey every 12 hours (43200 Seconds). This is the part of configuraiton :crypto ipsec profile gdoi-profile-getvpn set security-association lifetime seconds 43200 set transform-set mygdoi-trans ...

asabagh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes