Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EZVPN on PIX v8.0

If you have a headsite with multiple EZVPN clients (PIX 501 & 515) connected in  a star configuration can you have one remote site connect to another  remote site using the intra-interface command and modifying the  encryption domain on the EZVPN Ser...

lquin1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having problems with VPN Clients accesing internal resources. They connect using Cisco VPN Client, they connect correctly, an IP of the correct range is given and I have ping to the internal server, but no other type of access like terminal s...

I have some users who need to connect to two different vpn endpoints simultanously.  They use the IPSec client to connect to one and the Anyconnect client to connect to the other.  Prior to upgrading my users from anyconnect 2.3 to anyconnect secure ...

esossamon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a site-to-site VPN already established, everything is working as it should.  I'm trying to block the remote network from accessing our network since we only need to access theirs.  I'm sure this is something very easy to implement with ...

Lentini32 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have lost my VPN connection......Not sure why really but I have.My main office has asa 5510.My 3 remote offices have asa 5505.  First thing I check on my 5510 was:Result of the command: "show isakmp sa"   Active SA: 3    Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel wi...

Hi,i have configured a l2l tunnel on my side. yet to configured on the other side. just wondering will i be able to see anything if i dosh crypto isakmp sa? (will there be any entries)?also do i have to exempt NAt on the inside interface? if i dont t...

I need to establish a VPN to a vendor who will only allow public IP address across a VPN.  I need to keep the public IP address out of my LAN for security policy reasons.  I am using a ASA 5510 with 8.2(1) which is connected to the a DMZ port on my 3...

Hi,Please help on the below issueI have a VPN configured in cisco router to third party customer. The issue is VPN is working fine but phase 1 and phase 2 is frequently negotiates for every 2 minutes and it is generating hugh logs. Please help me on ...