cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Here is the scenario:  I am to establish a L2L VPN.  When trying to determine what hosts on my inside network will be accessing hosts on the remote network through the VPN, I can't seem to get a straight answer from those in charge.My thought was to ...

pcaddict1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup an SSL VPN on a 2811. I believe I have the SSL VPN portion understood, but I can't tell because I keep getting stuck on the Certificate Server, ca trustpoint and identity trustpoint configuration.Does anyone know of a guide that w...

newtwork1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured Remote Access VPN on an ASA5500 Firewall.I am able to login normally and Ping Internal servers on the LAN.However, The servers cannot ping my IP address that i am taking from the RAVPN Pool. So it is a one way communication.An...

Hello everyone,I'm new in this forum! I would like to configure a cisco ASA5505 IPSEC VPN. I used the wizard and tried to connect to the outside .. does not work .. The network is configured in this manner: - ADSL router with public address and inter...

On an ASA 5505 with the proper licenses running version 8.3, which would you consider the more resource intensive for the ASA, IPSec VPN or an SSL VPN with a portal?The connections through the firewall would be the same so I am curious how adding the...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to change an individual VPN client users DNS server IP's? We have a customer looking to have one or two users bypass the internal DNS servers, without having to change out the client tunnel and configuration from the ASA itself.  I can...

I have been battling this problem for a while know........I have made so many changes I am affraid I have things in my config I don't really need.....But anyways here is how I am attempting to set up.....Main office info...static ip 111.111.111.111ip...

Hi everyone,I have been struggling for a  few days with getting site-to-site traffic working across a L2L IPSec  tunnel.  At this point, I have the tunnel up, and I see packets being  decrypted on the correct IPSec SA's when I ping from a local netwo...

I have a site to site vpn set up.  Site A has an asa 5520 and site B has a juniper netscreen firewall.  I can ping a machine in site b from site a through the tunnel just fine, however I cannot ssh.  When I initiate the ssh connection I see the hitco...