cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I've been having really easy success configuring my route based tunnels from ASA to ASA. One of my sites though, has its outside IP as a private IP then gets NATd by the modem etc, and sent out.I have NAT traversal enabled on both ASAs.In my ...

Prime56 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Currently, one of our VPN clusters uses Certificate for the Authentication Method. The setting to allow users to select connection profile/Group is disabled, so that a User automatically connects using the Anyconnect Client.Another one of our VPN clu...

jackfait1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to install Cisco Anyconnect 4.8 (anyconnect-win-4.8.02045-core-vpn-webdeploy-k9.exe) on a Windows 7 Pro, SP1 machine. The installer goes for awhile, the rolls back with the error, "Cisco AnyConnect Secire Mobility Client setyup ended pr...

Hello,I have problem with configuration automatic assign group policy on ASA. I want to set the full tunnel or split tunnel to user based on his OU in the Active Directory. Im trying use the ISE for this purpose but at the end when the user is connec...

ise01.png ise02.png asa01.png asa02.png
MarcinS by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have two ASA routers running 9.2 code. I have a policy based ipsec tunnel between them, sip inspection disabled, and identity nat between the two firewalls.  In this configuration SIP works just fine. When I change the tunnel to VTI tunnel everythi...

Hi all,I have a SA established and am trying to ping the remote tunnel interface. I have my site set to 172.16.118.1 and the remote side set to 118.2.After attempting to ping, I issue show crypto ipsec sa and I see this: #pkts encaps: 5, #pkts encryp...

Prime56 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes