cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've configured multiple Site-to-Site VPN connections on the RV340 Cisco router with all the connections up. Some are working well but some are not working as expected.  We've 3 internal segments on the RV340 router:- LAN of the router- LAN of a WIFI...

ivan.lam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i have little problem with my OSPF Routing. We want to set up a FlexVPN Tunnel between a Cisco 2951 (Hub) and a Cisco 881G-4G LTE router (Spoke).  In this case we have a static public ip on the hub side and a dynamic public ip over LTE on ...

Nils.w by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSEC not working

I have configured IPSEC between two routers, when I am generating traffic from PC1 to PC2 getting RTO and vice versa, and Show Crypto Session is showing UP-IDLE. Can any one help me in this regard. Please find the below topology and configuration fil...

IPSEC.PNG

Hi Team, We have a VPN built in cisco ASR Router and supplier with Barracuda Firewall.. The tunnel goes down once the lifetime expires and comes up only if the tunnel is bounced or traffic initiated from cisco not from barracuda.. could someone help ...

carun5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I am Dogan from Istanbul, Turkey.I am a Macbook user. At the same time, I use Cisco Any Connect for VPN. The problem is when the Cisco Any Connect is connected, I can not make calls on Macbook, it somehow blocks outgoing / incoming calls. W...

Resolved! Anyconnect

HiI think I asked about this once before but I am not grasping it can somone please explain in laymans terms what this is saying,    Whenever IKE ports 500/4500 or SSL port 443 is in use or when there are some PAT translations that are active, the An...

I get a BSOD error when using Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.  I don't get it otherwise.  I have a new (2 months) HP Pavilion PC with Windows 10.  I asked IT and they reinstalled the VPN but to no avail.  The error is 'Driver Corrupted Expoo...

Hello I have a 819 ISR router with a k9 license. Can I create an IPsec VPN for 20 users? If I need sec/k9 what is the cost to upgrade approximately? Also suppose I buy a 1941 ISR from eBay with a hsec/k9 license. Can I transfer that to my 819?

majorthom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will need to make a site to site VPN from HQ branch to AWS VGW/VPC. Likely use static routing and not BGP since it’s a small deployment. Anyone have a sample configuration to connect o AWS? FTD is version 7.x managed by FDM. Can I use route based V...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes