cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am unable to reconnect to the VPN after disconnecting, AnyConnect keeps displaying 'Waiting for next scan'. The only way for me to reconnect is to reboot. OS: WIndows 10 Enterprise Version: 21H1Build: 19043.1466 AnyConnect v4.9.05042

hello there,  I hoping you are  doing great.  I wanna to use syslog to record anyconnect client connected event.I am using ASA5512-X (Software Version 9.12(4)30), below is my logging config on asa:logging enablelogging timestamplogging buffer-size 65...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Cisco AnyConnect VPN deployed for remote connectivity to our corporate network. Whilst working on the corporate network we have the Windows 10 (IE) proxy settings configured by GPO. When connecting to the VPN, the proxy should not be used ...

andrewtrev by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I have configured a flexvpn in my lab for use in production, on virtual CSR1000v's. I have PFS set in the IPsec Profile, but I am not seeing it in use. Any thoughts why that may be? I even changed the default IPsec profile, to see if it would have an...

let us say we have two site with ipsec site to site vpnsite 1public ip 172.80.1.1/24internal ip10.1.1.1/24 site 2public ip 172.80.2.1/24internal ip10.1.2.1/24 i know normally we use public ip to set up the S2S vpn between two sites , traffic from sit...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Firepower 1010 that successfully creates a tunnel and passes traffic both ways without issue.  At right about the 12 hour mark the tunnel goes down and wont come back up unless I reboot the firepower 1010.  The keep alive on both sides is se...