cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,The customer must need a cisco IPsec client VPN solution (for iPhone). So, we needs a Cisco security appliance to establish the VPN client. But he has an UTM in place for his current services (SMTP,PoP & browsing). Now we need to place the cisco a...

I have set up Remote Access VPN using Cisco VPN.   We use split tunneling to tunel internal IP range to VPN tunnel only.Now I need to route specific IP address from Cisco VPN Client sideto internal network and through it to Internet.I have added that...

Hello,I have tried the following configuration in my lab for a RSA-SIN site-to-site VPN with one of the routers acting as the hub/ca. Although it is working, i would like you to comment the configuration on how to make it better from security perspec...

We are running 8.2(4) on ASA 5550.   Is there a command to erase the running config and still have a chance to paste a new config?  I used CLEAR CONFIGURE ALL.  It cleared the running config.  But, it did not give me a chance to paste a new config re...

Hi all, I've been looking through the group and see a lot of questions about load-balancing outbound traffic on two internet links. My question is a bit different and I can't seem to find an answer online. I've got an ASA 5550 with 2 internet links...

Resolved! New Config

I am running IOS 8.2 (4) on ASA 5540.  I am setting up a new config and am using Cisco VPN client.   For some reason, when I double-click on Cisco VPN client, I got the error message "Secure VPN connection terminated locally by the client.  Reason 41...

From Last week the vpn that was working for months, suddenly it doesn't  longer work.Nobody has changed the rules or the pre-shared key.On both sites we have done:1) reload firewalls2) we have newly written the pre-shared key3) more times we have don...

I am trying to configure the Cisco Anyconnect client to function with Scansafe. The problem is, I can create a client profile on the ASA but when I try to edit the profile and can make changes with the edit screen but cannot exit the screen in any wa...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i 've configured easy vpn remote on a cisco 1841 and easy vpn server with dynamic virtual tunnel interface on the server (cisco 7200 , 12.4.15T14)http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6635/prod_white_paper...

fedcre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes