cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Got a pair of PIX 525's on version 6.3(4)  running in active/failover mode, I have recently configured VPN's  authenticated by certificates, which involved the use of SCEP in order  to get the certificate on to the PIX. The certificates were impor...

Hi,we want to deploy GET VPN and we have a big number of ATMs connected through VSAT connections to the headoffice. At time of congestion, bandwidth of the connection can degrdae to 2 Kbps for each router. (( believe it or not )) and this bandwidth i...

asabagh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i am trying to configure the IAS authentication for vpn client in cisco 2811 router.if i use authentication and authorisation as local user database vpn client is working fine.if i use radius the following error,i am also attaching my config.i...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been able to set up my VPN connect, ping the server at the office, but unable to do more. I have checked all the subnet settings, tried everything I can think of but nothing. HELP!!!!

Hi all,Need some clarification on an issue.I have a subinterface on a router with an outbound QoS policy applied to it.It is simply LLQ for VoIP and Bandwidth reserve (64k) for routing traffic.It's a nested policy to a shaped policy of 6Mbps.On a GRE...

i have a problem with a sa520 firewall. i would connect a mac by vpn to the sa 520. i configured the mac and the firewall with the documentation. in the vpn tool the light is green and the mac is connectet. but there is no ip traffic possible. what...

I am connected to RVS4000 and main site with QuickVPN. Remote site has site-to-site VPN back to main site via RVS4000 as well. For whatever reason, sitting at client, I can't ping remote site. I can only ping the main site. In other words, I can't pi...

Hi,I have this situation:ADSL (8 public ip)-> ROUTER(CISCO) 192.168.2.111  ->SWITCH -> 192.168.2.0 LAN-PC(and a sever .2.81)And a port-forward publicip:80 -> server on routerand now:ADSL -> ROUTER(CISCO) 192.168.3.1 -> 192.168.3.99(WAN)  -  SA 540 - ...

Read a few posts, and going throught some sites, but I have the following network topology.3 offices and a few 'road warriors'.  Recommendation from a few people I went with the WRVS4400N routers.  Each are in place at the location and I need the fol...

Hello:I am having difficulty getting the VPN feature on a WRVS4400N to connect. I have gone through the Quick setup guide set by step. ie added the user name and password to the router, generated and exported both .pem certificate files, installed th...

bmh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to set up the VPN service on remote site but it site have only one public IP available.I think can I set up the self own Linksys RV042 router in the ISP provided router LAN port and ask ISP use port forwarding to my Linksys RV042 router. So I ...