cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!The setup is an ASA for AnyConnect with Microsoft NPS(RADIUS), the NPS is for authenticate users, applies a NPS Policy.Then the ASA apply correct GroupPolicy for a user.The ASA check with NPS if the user is a AD-group that are allow to use VPN,...

Simon.W by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I updated ASA5506 from version 9.12(4)10 to 9.14(3)13 and get problem with building tunnel L2L. At phase 2, i get error: "Packet may be corrupt... next payload type 129 is invalid"Dec 11 21:10:19 [IKEv1]IP =  X.X.X.X, IKE_DECODE RECEIVED Messa...

bukan_pss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a quick question regarding the above i.e. what type of VPN is configured based on the following output:"show vpn-sessiondb anyconnect " shows the following:Protocol : IKEv2 IPsecOverNatT ClientlessLicense : AnyConnect PremiumEncryption : I...

ali007 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,I am using DMVPN from my HUB to SPOKE2 and used EIGRP protocol.But the error is showing tunnel 1, retry limit exceed and goes up and down simultaniously. NOTE: error and topology is attached below.CONFIGURATIONSPOKE2!!interface Tunnel1...

Bom dia a todos.Ao criar um perfil de acesso remoto no Firepower 2110, não é permitido criar 2 perfis com configurações de interface diferentes.No meu caso, gostaria de criar uma Remote Access utilizando 2 interfaces com links distintos, para utiliza...

We are experiencing an issue with iphones running ios15.After 10 minutes of idle (screen off) heartbeat through VPN stops working. Seems like ios forces Anyconnect to sleep.Was not an issue in ios14.Anyone else experiencing this - and may have an exp...

We are currently using Cisco AnyConnect 4.x to access remotely. We are also running Cisco Firepower, and have Active Directory running. I will start with my first question on this. Do I need to purchase another certificate for the 2nd authentication?...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I've configured multiple Site-to-Site VPN connections on the RV340 Cisco router with all the connections up. Some are working well but some are not working as expected.  We've 3 internal segments on the RV340 router:- LAN of the router- LAN of a WIFI...

ivan.lam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i have little problem with my OSPF Routing. We want to set up a FlexVPN Tunnel between a Cisco 2951 (Hub) and a Cisco 881G-4G LTE router (Spoke).  In this case we have a static public ip on the hub side and a dynamic public ip over LTE on ...

Nils.w by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSEC not working

I have configured IPSEC between two routers, when I am generating traffic from PC1 to PC2 getting RTO and vice versa, and Show Crypto Session is showing UP-IDLE. Can any one help me in this regard. Please find the below topology and configuration fil...

IPSEC.PNG

Hi Team, We have a VPN built in cisco ASR Router and supplier with Barracuda Firewall.. The tunnel goes down once the lifetime expires and comes up only if the tunnel is bounced or traffic initiated from cisco not from barracuda.. could someone help ...

carun5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes