cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issue with the asa 5505 and adding static routes.  Whenever I add my static routes, the internet stops working.  Can someone help with my config and what I am missing?  Here is what I need it to do and attached is the current config.AS...

I have our ASA (5520) setup for SSL Certificate authentication and it is the certificate authority using self signed certificates (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808efbd2.shtml).  It works really well...

scorbett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 connected to a Cisco 3600 router that does the routing for my home lap network.  I am wanting to setup a VPN so I can access my network while I am at a remote location.  Attached is my network layout to show how I have things ...

woodjl1650 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue--basically all of the tunnels terminating on a 2811 router are up/down. They were up earlier today, but we made some changes on teh ASA, tried to revert but cannot seem to find the problem. Posted below is the configuration... acc...

I have a PIX 515e and a PIX 501 that I am trying to get setup with a Site to Site VPN tunnel and access for VPN clients.I have successfully gotten Two PIX 501s in this setup, but I am running into a wall here.  I am getting nothing.Both sites are ava...

I am able to connect to the vpn using quick VPN connect from home which I can control my home IP,but what if I travel with my laptop, I have no control over the local IP.How can I connect to a VPN when both IP's are the same?

There are two cisco ASA 5520 that needs to be implemented in VPN Load balancing mode.My Cisco ASA is behind the firewall. I have done natting on my external firewall for all the three DMZ interface ip (172.20.12.4,172.20.12.5,172.20.12.6) with three ...

Hi All,Hope everyone is well? Im trying to setup an Easy VPN Server on a Cisco 2801 but not having much luck. Currently we have a Site-To-Site VPN Tunnel setup on this router from one of our remote sites. I`ve gone through the docs on the Easy VPN se...

I'm getting the following error in my ASDM syslog:Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows; Connection for icmp src outside:10.71.3.1 dst inside:10.1.10.4 (type 3, code 3) denied due to NAT reverse path failureWhat's strange is that...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes