cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I believe I should be assigning DNS to my VPN clients as show belowgroup-policy IGBVPN attributes dns-server value a.b.c.d a.b.c.d vpn-idle-timeout 600 default-domain value igb.illinois.eduHowever when I connect, the client does not get those dns add...

Hi,I'm looking for a Java API that will help me to programmatically initiate a VPN connection. I need my own program to initiate the VPN connection because I need to establish the connection on a regular, scheduled, basis. I'm a registered user of Ci...

Hi thereI have an ASA5550 with 8.0(3).Our clients authenticate with a certificate enrolled from SubCA.The SubCA-certificate enrolled to the ASA contains a CRL Distribution Point that is not reachable from ASA so i had to manually configure another on...

Hi,I've succesfully set up our ASA with SCEP against our internal Microsoft CA server, and sent requests for both a CA certificate and an ID cert. Both have been deployed successfully, and I can request the CRL list from the ASA with the internal CA ...

rate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup Site-To-Site VPN using Cisco 871 models on both ends but having a hard time to configure it. Can anyone tell me how to do this or if you know any link that can help me setup as soon as possible?I can learn this but it is the tim...

Dear Experts,I've the following problem:PC with VPN Client > Internet > ISR router > LANSuccessfully connected to VPN, ping works but RDP not.I've googled and red a lot of forums about likely the same problem but what I've found doesn't worked.I've t...

Hi all!I have a working VPN between a fortigate and a Cisco.I have an issue with pinging network behind the cisco from network behind the forti.When I ping the cisco vlan2 interface no problem (192.168.252.1), but I can't ping a serveur in vlan2 (192...

Alex801415 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently purchased a certificate for our ASA to use on the outside interface, when connecting in order to get AnyConnect installed or simply use webvpn. I added it as an identity cert and the CA cert as well, and then made it the default cert f...

rate by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 831 router with the c831-k9o3y6-mz.123-2.XC2.bin software image.  I have set the router to accept incoming PPTP tunnels which works fine with Windows XP workstations.  When I try to connect via a Vista or Windows 7 machine I get to "Register...

Hi, I use the following DMVPN Setup: I have 2 Hub configure in MGRE and every Spoke has 2 tunnel to each Hub, one from a primary link (like cable modem or DSL) and a secondary from an dialup link for redundancy.  All the spoke are in MGRE because the...

Hi,we have 2 branch office and 1 head officecurrently we running IPsec site to site VPN between sites but if any of the internet link goes down we will manually reroute the trafficnow we planning to run IPsec over OSPF between PIX on the head office ...