cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm having a L2L VPN connection through internet between LAN A and B. LAN C is connected to LAN B through a router.How can I make LAN C access LAN A through the same VPN tunnel?I've attached a design pdf file. Please help me on that.

smohur123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I secure this scenerio?1) Site A has a 2821 router and a IP connection to site C's 2821 across another organizations IP network.2) Site B has a 2821 router with an MPLS connection to site C's 2821.This is easy enough to connect and get working...

Hi thereI am trying to implement both DMZ and remote access VPN on ASA 5505DMZ works now fine, but VPN doesn'tit looks to me, that all the traffic from VPN is also directed to DMZ instead of LANis it possible, that ASA 5505 can not be configured bith...

I am trying to PAT my internal network to an external IP over an ipsec tunnel and can't quite find the solution - here is the config I am trying:***********************************PHASE 1***********************************isakmp policy 15   authentic...

oconnorm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this client that needs to configure u-turn for the VPN client traffic to get out to the Internet on the ASA.I have done this on previous versions, i.e (assuming the VPN pool is 192.168.1.x)nat (outside) 5 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 outsidegl...

Hi,I'm trying to figure out the best way to connect to one of my sites, where I have 2 Pix 506 firewalls (with 2 different ISPs for redundancy). In main building I have ASA 5510, so I had built 2 VPN tunnels and connected to both PIXs.  I’d like to b...

forman102 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I have to admit, I was spoiled using 2 RV042s to maintain a VPN, but now the client wants to put a Cisco 891 router in place and I am having hell trying to figure out all the new steps to create the same VPN connection for them.  The router at th...

Hi, I have router DSL 877 and uc520 connecting to each other, and I have PC outside installed on it Cisco VPN client and Cisco ip communicator, I want to make IP communicator working with uc520, the problem is I have already configure the VPN on rout...

It seems in the hostname field of the syslog I am getting some sort of a random generated number, (see below). The confoguration is set as syslog "Original" format and we have removed facility ID. Anyone run across this before?May 28 00:06:13 1925926...

vlape by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes