cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have aquired IPsec VPN SPA modules for future IPsec VPN Client and L2L VPN implementations.My question is about the authentication of VPN ClientsIs there a way to keep a local database on the actual device and match local usernames to certain V...

Hi,For a PIX 515E 6.3(5)I have the following ACLS:Crypto ACL Listaccess-list ipsectraffic permit ip host 192.168.7.221 object-group pdvcorp-backup3-to-db1-datacenteraccess-list ipsectraffic permit ip host 192.168.7.222 object-group pdvcorp-backup3-to...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few people who we distributed ASA 5505's to and configured vpnclient on them that connect to another ASA at the main site.  The setup works fine, all their connectivity seems to work when they initiate it.  However, after a while if we need ...

niro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep seeing these error msg and have no idea why, any ideas?%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/cisconet.cfg (Timed out)*Apr 30 08:16:54.639: %SYS-4-CONFIG_RESOLVE_FAILURE: System config parse from (tftp://255.255.255.255/cisconet.cfg) failed%Err...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am attempting to set up a site-to-site VPN on a cisco 877 which is connecting to an ISA Server.It fails on Phase 2 with the following error:000320: *Apr 21 12:11:07.028 PCTime: IPSEC(validate_proposal_request): proposalpart #1,  (key eng. msg.) ...

I have a cisco 5520 firewall pair that is being used as a VPN gateway (for remote VPN users) and as Internet Edge firewall (to provide outbound internet connectivity).We are enabling NAC for remote VPN users. I will be deploying it inband with layer ...

smhussain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an Enterprise CA set up in our organisation and a Cisco 5550 ASA that is going to be used for VPN users. The ASA has the CA certificate installed, an indentity certificate issued by the CA and is retrieving the CRL from the CA. The ASA authen...

tobin_jim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please forgive me as I am not all that familiar with the AnyConnect client.I have a client who uses this software to connect to a vendors site and then run a remote desktop for one specific application.  On the pc where the software is installed, the...

HelloRecently the  company where I work received a Cisco router, and am trying to configure  the various Cisco VPN's.Please find attached a drawing of the  current structure of the network.I'm using optical  fiber.Here is the actual configuration:###...

Resolved! VPN Session Types

I'm looking at my ASA logs for VPN connections (%ASA-4-113019 messages). Some of the connections show a session type of "IKE" and others show "IPSecOverNatT". Why would this be? My users are using an IPSec client to connect.Thanks.

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have two 2811 routers with identical configuration,ios, cpu and memory. The routers have onboard VPN version v2.2.0. The AIM VPN modules installed in one router is SSL2 and in the other is EPll-PlusIs it required to have these AIM modules while there...

HelloI've got a 2651xm router acting as an easy VPN server to allow me access onto my network - all works great.I'm living abroad and want to be able to configure the router to allow 'internet on a stick' functionality - by adding a loopback interfac...