cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can somoene point me to any cisco documents that talk about the NAC agent for Mac's?  trying to get a bit more info on what exactly this agent does.

I am trying to figure out why my VPN client can not ping my internal network of 192.168.0.X. For example I can access my server thru a map network drive of \\192.168.0.14\Drive but I can't ping it. I am trying to troubleshoot some Avaya VPN phones an...

mramirez by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a set of 3845's with HSRP on LAN and the WAN. The 3845's are behind a Juniper (nat traversal with 1 to 1 Nat) which is the internet router (gateway). I have a cisco 871 on internet that can build its IPsec tunnel to the Natted physical IP's o...

Hi everyone,I have what is probably a pretty easy question.I've got a remote SR 520 router connecting to my ASA via the routers built-in VPN client. The ASA uses my local DC to assign it an IP address via DHCP.I'd like to know whether it's possible t...

jack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a ASA 5505 configured as a VPN server, when connecting the connection is successful,however the remote users are unable to access the hosts on the LAN behind the ASA.Please find my config below and any help would be greatly appreciated....

malw11163 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone help me in troubleshooting vpn client that have the following configuration:CLI(config)# ip local pool vpnpool 172.16.1.100-172.16.1.199 mask 255.255.255.0    CLI(config)#username marty password 12345678                CLI(config)#...

Hello i have problem with the annyconnect VPN (SSL)never connects.....!!!  i have this error (photos)this the config...(with cisco CCP):webvpn gateway gateway_1 ip address 190.241.180.36 port 443  http-redirect port 80 ssl trustpoint TP-self-signed-...

hello while trying to boot up Cisco VPN 5002, the system comes up to this point -Initializing free memory... + SDRAM mem: base 0x20ae6c78, len 257004424 +   CPU mem: base 0x0000a920, len   1005280 +   Pkt mem: base 0x58000000, len   2097152Created 12...

guy.tetru by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GETVPN

Doing some testing before live implementation, have a small GETVPN lab network, single KS, 5 GMs, all at 12.4(15)T10.  All encryption,routing,etc. is working fine except for something odd that I noticed.From Key server;C2851_Key_Srvr#sh cry gd ks meG...

Hi,Is it possible to tied multiple varied AD domains ( like abc.com, ab.com) within single ssl vpn box setup.this is using an ASA 5540 with Version 8.0(4).Thanks in advance!

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to install Cisco VPN Client and the installation hangs at the end while the message "Installing Cisco Systems Virtual Adapter" appears on the installation progress window. I used to have version 5.0.05.0290 and I was trying to upgrad...

wpimentel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just starting to configure GETVPN in the lab before puting it in production and I am having a lot of issues. Hope I can get some help here :1) "sh crypto iskmp sa" display the tunnels for about 10 minute and after that we don't any ipsec tunnel...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have recently change our TBAR timer to allow for latency on the WAN. We have also made some big routing changes to our network.I noticed that out GETVPN Kek Timer is set to the default as well as our TEK Policy timer.I was wondering is this loo...