cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i have configured the remote VPN on a 5505. i am able to VPN from home but when i tried to ping the internal network the success rate is only 20%.The first ping is successful and the remaining ping fails.What could the reson for this? and what all...

Hello all,I'm having some trouble getting a test site-to-site VPN up and running properly. I'm establishing a tunnel between two devices over a LAN, from an SRX100 with JunOS to an ASA 5520. I'm learning how to use both pieces of hardware for the fir...

I have a vpn site (my ASA) to site (Supplier) with a nat on outside interface and work well. Rear the vpn (my ASA) I have other vpn site (Branch A) to site (my ASA)  and also work well.My problem is the traffic from my Branch A to Supplier is in clea...

mtrovato by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Making VPN

Hi,I have UC520 and router 877 with private public ip address in our office, I need to make VPN connection from my home to UC520 to connect my ip communicator, so can I do VPN on my UC520 if you can help me with documentation.regards.

I need to configure a 1841 router IOS 12.4(2)T to support firewall and remote access VPN, to allow remote users access to corporate LAN resources.To get started, I read the article on how to setup remote access VPN server,https://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using VPN 5.0.0.3.0530 to connect to a 2600 router. Password and ID accepted, then this error presents itself:"No private IP address was assigned by the peer"I'm changing ISPs, and the VPN client works with the Cisco 1800 they have provided. I change...

Hi,i have problem with AnyConnect during installation. It always fail on status "Removing backup files".We used Anyconnect 2.3.2016 and I upgraded it to 2.4.1012. But when one collegue want to access annyconenct it said that it needs to be upgraded. ...

For disaster recovery purposes, we have two ASA's.  One is at our main corporate office, the other is at an offsite DR facility.  I have worked up a vpn configuration for the remote offices that should allow them to automatically failover to the DR f...

Can somoene point me to any cisco documents that talk about the NAC agent for Mac's?  trying to get a bit more info on what exactly this agent does.

I am trying to figure out why my VPN client can not ping my internal network of 192.168.0.X. For example I can access my server thru a map network drive of \\192.168.0.14\Drive but I can't ping it. I am trying to troubleshoot some Avaya VPN phones an...

mramirez by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a set of 3845's with HSRP on LAN and the WAN. The 3845's are behind a Juniper (nat traversal with 1 to 1 Nat) which is the internet router (gateway). I have a cisco 871 on internet that can build its IPsec tunnel to the Natted physical IP's o...

Hi everyone,I have what is probably a pretty easy question.I've got a remote SR 520 router connecting to my ASA via the routers built-in VPN client. The ASA uses my local DC to assign it an IP address via DHCP.I'd like to know whether it's possible t...

jack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a ASA 5505 configured as a VPN server, when connecting the connection is successful,however the remote users are unable to access the hosts on the LAN behind the ASA.Please find my config below and any help would be greatly appreciated....

malw11163 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone help me in troubleshooting vpn client that have the following configuration:CLI(config)# ip local pool vpnpool 172.16.1.100-172.16.1.199 mask 255.255.255.0    CLI(config)#username marty password 12345678                CLI(config)#...