cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a problem with the configuration of an ASA 5505When my users log in with anyconnect they only can make a connection to the server, but when they want to connect to their own pc, it will not connect.When they are logged in they can ping ...

I have 2 tunnels that work fine. I tried adding a third tunnel. When I go to test it in packet tracer I get a failure at the second vpn lookup which is encryption. When packet tracing the other two tunnels, they look identical except they don't fail....

kredwin74 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are configuring a remote site with an ASA 5580 at each site.  Our IP segment for the server [which they are to have access to] uses the same segment for other services within their organization.  Our server is one of the core servers which our phy...

I have a site to site ipsec tunnel between 2 IOS routers and in the crypto map I have reverse-route added. Let's say on that crypto map's match address it's permitting its source network access to 2 remote subnets. If only traffic is generated to one...

Hi,iam using a ASA 5505 and connect with the Cisco Client 5.0.02.0090. The Client connects to remote LAN and get a IP Adress from the ASA.But i can not access the remote LAN or ping the intern Interface of the ASA.Anyone can help me with this issue?

I am managing two remote locations. One uses an ASA5505 and the other uses an 831 Router. The two sites are connected via an IPSEC VPN Tunnel. In addition I've configured the WebVPN on the ASA device so that I can use the application access and po...

We have setup where an WebVPN Portal in an ASA5505 (version 8.3) contains a few web servers for test purposes. One of these web servers is placed behind a VPN-tunnel connected to this same ASA. (The tunnel terminates in another 5505). Anyway, WebVPN ...

essen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running IOS 8.2(2). We setup VPN groups to authenticate locally to the ASA.  We have about 10 different groups (marketing, engineering, accounting, tech support, etc.) that I need to setup which is no problem.  My problem is I need to setup 10...

Hi,I do have VPN IPsec tunnel between my breanch office and head office (Router VPN). i need to do FTP to specific ip on Internet without passing though IPsec tunnel. this should be happenning on my branch site. so when users try ftp://125.7.123.46 t...

ASA v 8.0(4)Clientless SSL VPN Access     Portal customization          add new custom objet             When trying to edit tthe new object the following message appear in the web browser:     Can not open customization profile           attempt to ...

Hello everyone,I had a question about DAP & endpoint assessment.We are looking at replacing our Pix with ASAs. One of the requirements will be a remote access VPN. We have about 25 people with company issued laptops that need the ability to VPN in. W...

Good morning,I am trying to deploy an SSL VPN in ASA 8.0, I have allow access in public interface and configured radius authentication.I have debug radius in asa and I see authentication is OK, i also checked from asa test radius button and works for...

We are running IOS 8.2(2) on the ASA 5510.  Is there a first level password?  If there is, is there a way to find out what the first level password is?Thanks.Laura

Is there now or will there be a Windows 7 x64 VPN client supporting Pre-Login Access Provider (PLAP) which replaces Start Before Logon (SBL)?  I understand that Any Connect client supports this, but the customer requires VPN client (IPSec) rather tha...