cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5510. Remote users are using the Cisco VPN client to autenticate and connect. Authentication is local. I have a syslog server that shows among other things the user being authenticated, etc. Lots of info in the syslog. Is there a better...

lalsingh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched all over Cisco & Google and havent found anything that tells me straightforward what features are included with the ASA5540-BUN-K9 as opposed to just the ASA5540-K8. The only difference I can tell is 3DES/AES.I am concerned with being...

Hello, we have an IPSEC VPN set up on a router for remote access. This works very well, mostly. We have also a few static PAT entries for allowing access to a web server etc from the outside. We deny NATting from the private IP range to the VPN clien...

I would like to know if it is possible of there is a document with the guidelines on how to configure/create the following configuration:-          Headquarters with two routers 1800 (let’s call them R1 and R2)-          Branch offices with 800 route...

Hi,I am trying for the first time to setup VPN connections from outside back to the company's network. Using the wizard from the ADSM to configure the VPN access and it looks ok at first. I can login to the ASA without problems but I cannot see any h...

Hi, I am configuring 2 ASA5540 for internet trafic inside to outside , outside to inside (web,smtp) but also vpn load balancing for client to site , site to site and webvpn.In the doc I can configure them for internet trafic as Active/Standby or Ac...

Hi there,We have a customer that has multiple client VPN profiles configured on his ASA 8. We have been asked to find out which profiles are actually being used and the only way I can think of is to configure some sort of debug but I have been unable...

Hi,I am trying to configure site-to-site connection using VPN preshared key. The VPN connection is getting up and running, but I am having problems on routing information between subnets.Our subnet is 192.168.1.0 and we cant use this subnet to establ...