cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello Experti need to ask you regarding GET vpn desgin  .i know there is a KS server which used to encryption policies, such as interesting traffic, encryption protocols, security association, rekey timers, and so on, are centrally defined on the KS ...

Hi, We have near about 40 branches & looking for the VPN connectivity over Internet to HO and DR site to access the servers. Being the financial institute security is concerned.So deliverable solution can be below :1) Configuring IPSec between Cisco ...

Hi,I have multiple site to site VPN and i am trying to make communication between all VPN LANmeans One vpn LAN network can communicate with my other VPN LAN network these both are connected with MY cisco ASA 5510.i have enabled intra interface securi...

I've created an EzVPN server using cisco professional tool on a brand new 871 Router. Client PC (running Cisco VPN client) connects fine but shows no "decrypted" packets.I can access only the internal IP of the 871 -- nothing else. Nothing inside the...

I have PIX515 with Version7.0. Andfew of clinents usingCisco VPN client 5.0.0..36 to connect to office. Now i have a windows 7 64bit laptop.Whihc version of vpn softare i can use and how.Pls help

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quick quesiton here in genernal when you set up an encryption domain for an ipsec tunnel the subnet maskof your encryption domain must match your source/destination subnet mask.  So for example say you have a sourceof  170.132.128.0/24 and d...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been unable to make SUA work with easy VPN. I have an asa 5505 (client) and an asa 5520 (Server).When the config is like this:5505:vpnclient server 192.168.1.0vpnclient mode network-extension-modevpnclient nem-st-autoconnectvpnclient vpngroup ...

benyancey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!I need to configure Remote Access VPN on a router 1751. But this router receives dynamic IP (PPPOE - DSL) of the provider. I know to configure static IP, but do not know for PPPOE dynamic IP.Attach topology and configuration for Static IP (wor...

hi,I have setup an easyvpn between a ASA5510 and a 877 router. Each time the tunnel goes down, i am prompted to enter my username and password See below.Sending XAuth Request, Please enter the following command:*Mar  3 18:51:32.919: EZVPN: crypto ips...

Hi, I have had the VPN-client, version 4.8.00.0440 installed for years.I have just uninstalled this version, tried to install the 5.0.01.0600 that came along with our ASA 5500. It froze just before finishing up.I have then downloaded the latest versi...

scancon08 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a Cisco 871W router to terminate connections from a Cisco VPN client.I can successfully connect to the VPN Router using the Cisco VPN client version 4.8.02.10.However ....I can't access ANY resources on the network.I tried pi...

Hello everyone,I have a problem with a gre tunel. When the router is reload the interfaces tunel go down and go up when I reconfigured the tunnels.The router is a 2821 and the version is:c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.XZ1.binThanks in advanced!

jimontoro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes