cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are having problems accessing some static NATted IPs over a VPN.  After doing some research, we learned you need to exclude traffic destined for the VPN from the static NAT using a route-map. So we did this:10.1.1.x is the VPN IP pool.access-list ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our current VPN is IPSec based with several SOHO sites connecting to corporate via IPSec tunnels.  The routers at these sites do not have GRE capable routers.  However we would still like to try to have connectivity between spoke sites using the corp...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is is possible to get some sort of accouting information from an ASA on Site-to-Site VPN's?  I'm particularly interested in the amount of data flowing through different VPN's, preferrably in some format other than total packets like I get for RA VPN ...

jms112080 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, today we had a strange problem with one of our 5550. I was working via ASDM on it and suddenly I could not connect to it via asdm over the management interface or the inside interface. Nothing helped.When I connected with a vpn and then use asdm ...

MJonkers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently bought a cisco asa 5505 firewall. I conected it to my home network ( directly to the cable modem ). I am assuming that I need to assign the outside interface a static ip address to have VPN access correct?. After I assign the interface a s...

Hello,We previously had a pix 506e which suddenly would no longer power on, we pay a 3rd party company to periodicaly backup our firewall config so we were able to purchase an ASA 5505 from them and have them restore our config to the 5505. Everythin...

Hi all - hope someone can help.After testing many things it still not working :-(Here is my little desk setup..And my ASA setup see attached file..My problem is that the client can't access anything on the inside also the other way around:- no ping V...

et by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I used SDM 2.5 to configure a site to site VPN from my 2811 to a branch office rv802. It almost works!2811 network is 192.168.10.0/24; rv082 network is 192.168.1.0/24From the rv082 LAN, I can access anything behind the 2811, but traffic originatin...

The built in help lists CIFS as one of the Auto Signon types, however in my drop down list I only see basic,ntlm and ftp.I have attempted to add cifs urls but it does not seem to work....I KNOW that for bookarks I can pass the credentials in the URL ...

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having a weird issue where I am able to assign an ip address from a local pool if it is part of a different subnet than the inside interface. But if I try to create a pool where i use a portion of the subnet that is on the same subnet as...

amohabir1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have site to site VPN between two locations. We plan to have HD quality IP-Address based, video conferencing between these tow locations.Considering that voice to be reproduced  should not exceed delay of about 150 mili seconds how practical it...

I have cisco 3825 Router and . Everything is working fine.  my vpn group and VPN POOL  is locally created in Cisco VPN router but users are authenticated through ACS, AAA server. Now I want to assign the static ip address to VPN Client. Everything is...

I recently switched to Windows 7 (32bit) and was able to get the latest Cisco VPN Client "vpnclient-win-msi-5.0.06.0160-k9" working with no issues.  Iused it with several connections very successfully. Two days later, I can start the client but the c...

jblum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN server is behind the cisco adsl 857w router/modem.From a remote site, we want to establish an IPsec VPN tunnel and a PPTP remote VPN access.#1. How to configure the 857w to bridge mode or modem only?#2. If 857w ramains as adsl router/NAT, how to ...

rocknolds by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes