cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,when i try to connect with an older Anyconnect Linux client to our ASA, then the client automatically updates and logs in. Thats perfect so far.But when i do not use the Anyconnect-GUI (vpnui) and try to connect on the console/cli instead without ...

cco1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, let me start by saying I'm an idiot. I started to rebuild a router without saving off the PKI cert from my CA. Now, when I go to re-enroll, I get the error:%CRYPTO_PKI: CA Cert not yet valid or is expired -Is there a way to have the router r...

jnaglich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,    i have module IDSM , it takes about 2 days working without any problem.after that it stops sending events till i restarted it.

I connect 2 routers with static vti. I have also configured a dynamic vti on each router in order to allow some users to connect from their PCs remotely. The static vti is working fine. When a remote user try to connect with vpn client to the network...

Hi,I have multiple Mac OS X clients using 4.9.01.180 of the VPN client software. I configured ip address assignment using pools. The ip address correctly gets assigned to the client. The dns server appears to get assigned correctly because when I ...

sweigle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single ASA at a site that now has a second site connected over the internet. They want to tunnel all traffic from the remote site in through a vpn including traffic destined for the internet. Basically we want all traffic from the hub site...

HI, We have been experiencing issues when RDP to a server via L2L VPN Tunnel or/and via Cisco VPN Client.The issues started to happen since we upgraded an old PIX515E with an ASA5520.The users only reported RDP problems, for example, The RDP session ...

Hi Can anyone tell me if just using my firewall with only local authentication I can create policies such as dynamic acl's that i can only allow certain vpn clients to see certain ip addresses, OR do I need an ACS server for this ?and can I do the sa...

Hi,I am facing a kind of problem with VPN 3000 concentrators after upgrading the code to 4.7. The problem is, after I login through the webvpn portal and try to access my financial application running oracle app, it stops with an error. The error mes...

Hi All! I'm trying to configure AnyConnect to use our domain issued machine certificate for authentication together with radius otp password. My problem is that the AnyConnect client does not find my machine certficate. I have configured an xml file ...

AgressoAB by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every one.we have an ASA5520 in our HQ office which users connect to it via remote access vpn with cisco vpn client.i have problem to assigning ip address to users when they connect to ASA.i have configured a Pool for users.also i want to assign s...