cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Possibly a question for a Checkpoint forum but i can't seem to find too much info plus I do not administer the ChkPt.i have users on a customer site with various versions - mainly 4.7.x but some 5.x which is where i have the problem.Some 4.7.x cli...

m.surtees by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where is the useralert.html file stored. It keeps popping up in my SSL VPN and I can not find where to turn it off. I would prefer the GUI location but CLI is fine also. Thanks in advance.

My understanding is that when configuring phase 1 parameters on the ASA, that depending on how the peers are configured, the ASA will go down the list of isakmp policies until a match is found.Also, that phase 1 and phase 2 do not have to match in th...

We have been tasked with measuring and reporting the amount of time it takes remote workers, who access networks with a cisco VPN client, to open the client and then establish full access to their remote workspaces. Are there any logs on the client m...

How does one interpret the max 10 users limit of the ASA-5505-K9 bundle ? Is this 10 remote ipsec clients ? If you use this device for a site-to-site tunnel, does this limit the max number of concurrent active devices on the remote lan to 10 or does ...

wholemans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In our network we planned to use PIX with two WAN subnets to NAT the inside host to the outside and DMZlike outside : XX.90.225.X /27inside :10.100.21.X /24DMZ : XX.137.1.X /27now all inside host will nat corresponding to the static nat which we ...

Hello everybody,I have a problem about VPN connection. actually, I can connect to my company via VPN but, I cannot reach the resources such as local computers, servers especially domain controller. when I connected with VPN, I am able got my VPN IPs,...

serdar_xp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just started working as NetAdmin. We have a private network, accessible from remote sites thru a 515 E PIX. Remote customers use Cisco VPN Client v 5.0 to access our net. They have a field in the Authentication Tab, named "Group Authentication", an...

I'm trying build a tunnel between an 877 and VPN 3000. The tunnel appears to com up when I send interesting traffic but I can ping back to HQ.Attached is 877 config and debug crypto isakmp.Any ideas ?

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We are getting this:IPSEC: Completed outbound permit rule, SPI 0xEE01F27D    Rule ID: 0xCC8CDEE0 IPSEC: No user rule added. No intersection between destination source networks (172.18.0.0/255.255.0.0) and (172.30.20.0/255.255.255.0). IPSEC: Ne...

I manage and deploy many VPN systems running on the Cisco ASA 55XX platforms. I was wondering if there are any tips and tricks including articles that others can share on how to enhance the performance of the VPN tunnels. Many Thanks,Juan

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there,Maybe someone can also help me with my next problem, I need to limit the bandwidth speed per ips or block of ips, for incoming and outgoing traffic through the asa 5505.any ideas? was thinking of service-policy but was not sure if it limits...

hirasta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm a contractor whose clients use Cisco hardware. I'm using VPN client version 5.0.04.0300.The client works great on my XP SP3 machines, but is really troublesome (I'm being diplomatic here) on my Vista SP2 box.I finally got the box to connect b...

brucecomo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. I have a vpn configured on a 5505 but it doesnt seem to reliably work. When I connect using the cisco client, I am unable to get to my default gateway, nor can I ping anything on the inside. Ive gone over it but nothing seems obvious to me....

mx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can any one suggest me in configuring IPSec VPN on ADSL link where both end ip address will be dynamic. In my scenario one end is cisco router with SHDLS cards and the other end is fortigate firewall.thanks

jagan_240 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes