cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a vendor that needs to connect to my server.He already routes my interal subnet so I need to do policy-nat.If my server were initiating the tunnel I would have this:!names192.168.1.1 MyServerLocal10.168.1.1 MyServerGlobal10.1.1.0 VendorNetwork...

Hi,I'd like to configure my vpn concentrator 3000 to allow remote vpn users to change their passwords. My questions are 1) Is that possible?2) How can I do that?3) Can I setup a policy to force a change every X number of days?ThanksDan

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have never configured a site to site vpn tunnel with a Cisco router. I have done plenty with pix to pix but never a Cisco router. I am hoping for a little direction.We have a site that just got Verizon Business grade Fios. I am a little c...

I have a case where I have a main site that has a 6509 switch and remote site that is running a 3750 L3 switch. Right now both of them are uplinked to the MPLS CE router and also run EIGRP with MPLS CE router.So they could connect each other through ...

Anyone here experiencing problems with SSL VPN Split Tunneling and OS X 10.6? I'm using 2.4 and it works flawlessly on my Windows 7 clients but on OS X I've only got access to tunnel hosts and nothing on the internet.Any ideas?Thanks,tim

Hi,I need to have IPSecVPN between two SR520 routers. One has public ip address, one has not, so EzVPN seems to be the choice. Server router is configured with zone-based policy firewall. Cisco software vpn client is working fine with this configurat...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm creating a remote access vpn with split tunnel, but I'm using an extended acl to match a host and port http of destination, but is not working.ScenarioRemote access(10.0.0.122/24) -- internet --- Cisco ASA(inside:192.168.10.1/24) --- ip=192.16...

r-barbosa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do these commands in the following config do or mean in the Easy VPN Config?"local-address FastEthernet1/0" "virtual-interface 1"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------version 12.4!hostna...

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

it's a webvpn implementation with ldap. Group Alias enabled of different tunnel-group/policy. A user is a memberOf different LDAP groups - example group1,2 and 3. It seems like ASA behaves the first match via LDAP query and the user failed to login o...