cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a cisco 2801 router, configured to support VPN clients, but sometimes the status of the connection goes to Up-Idle, and it needs long time to recover by itself.so Is there a way where you can specify the time out for the UpIdle VPN connecti...

I have an ASA 5505 firewall that is doing one site to site VPN.I saw some weird stuff in the logs regarding an IP address not associated with the VPN on either side:4 Sep 27 2009 19:19:45 713903 IP = 71.201.76.x, Header invalid, missing SA payloa...

hello there,I have an asa 5505 with a /29 block, configured with the normal 1-1 static mapping in my dmz (to internal ips).The problem starts now that i have one server that need to have a public ip address physically on it.the only way i see to get ...

hirasta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to enable windows file sharing between 2 VPN clients?Basically, the clients are connecting to a VPN 300 concentrator using Cisco VPN client through a 3G network and they require to share files amongst them.Please see attached for...

I have an ASA with a active IPSec LAN-to-LAN tunnel and I'm wanting to limit what ports and IPs my extranet partner is able to reach. How do I apply an ACL to a LAN-to-LAN tunnel to limit ingress and egress traffic through the tunnel?Thanks in advan...

anowell by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I could not remove the firewalls in our FWSM with "no access-list ..." I did not see ACL identifier word when I type "no access-list ?".Our image is 3.2(10). I am wondering if any bug caused it or I use wrong way. Please advice!Thx

Hi,We have established site-to-site VPN between two locations over internet. This is between two hosts only as these are the only one which communicate with each other over IPSEC. 10.1.1.1 from location A to 192.168.1.1 from location B. ( nonat - acc...

Hi all,I have a little question on IPSec on ASA5510.I want to have a L2L tunnel IPSec on both outside and DMZ interfaces with only two networks.The VPN on the DMZ interface will be the backup of the outside.You can see the network diagram in attachme...

I can logon fine and click rdp on the left to see what bookmarks I have. When I click on one it starts java and then just refreshes the page and stops. I check Java and Activex and cant find the problem. I'm running the latest ASDM 6.15 and 8.04.Any ...

Hi allI am configuring a ASA 5510 to performing the hostscan for the sslvpn. Below are the versions using:ASA: 8.21 K8CSD: 3.4.2048Endpoint Assessment Ver: 2.5.19.1I have two questions:1. The endpoint assessment supports checking the anti-virus, howe...

josupport by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in CISCO systems but i'm actually excited to work these brand. I started working in a company and they assign me the task to find out if there is a possibility to stablish a VPN tunnel between to sites that are connected to ...

Hi,I have created a Remote VPN in PIX 515E 7.0 and issue is we are getting connected to the VPN but not able to access the servers sometimes When i try connecting from my home its getting connected to VPN aswell as servers but when i try from remote ...