cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA 5520 (8.2.1), ASDM (6.2)Hi,I'd like to put my own help info in the the right hand pane where the normal Cisco help appears on the Terminal Servers page.Is this possible? I tried using the Help Customization via the SSL configuration ASDM (6.2) wi...

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong forum.Last week I had VPN client v3.? installed on a Vista machine. I upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate which subsequently meant an upgrade to the VPN client.After uninstalling 3.? and installing 5.0.02.0090 I ...

I have configured an 877 for VPN Client access. The Client authenticates and connects and gets an IP address off the IP pool. However, it cannot access anything on the IP network.I've included my router's config. The VPN Client is v5.0.05.0290.Any id...

Hi I have central office having 2811 vpn router and the 2 outlets having a point to point tunel to the central office,Both the tunels are active at the central office, and can comunicate from central office to the outlets and viceversa, but not able ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,when i try to connect with an older Anyconnect Linux client to our ASA, then the client automatically updates and logs in. Thats perfect so far.But when i do not use the Anyconnect-GUI (vpnui) and try to connect on the console/cli instead without ...

cco1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, let me start by saying I'm an idiot. I started to rebuild a router without saving off the PKI cert from my CA. Now, when I go to re-enroll, I get the error:%CRYPTO_PKI: CA Cert not yet valid or is expired -Is there a way to have the router r...

jnaglich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,    i have module IDSM , it takes about 2 days working without any problem.after that it stops sending events till i restarted it.

I connect 2 routers with static vti. I have also configured a dynamic vti on each router in order to allow some users to connect from their PCs remotely. The static vti is working fine. When a remote user try to connect with vpn client to the network...

Hi,I have multiple Mac OS X clients using 4.9.01.180 of the VPN client software. I configured ip address assignment using pools. The ip address correctly gets assigned to the client. The dns server appears to get assigned correctly because when I ...

sweigle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single ASA at a site that now has a second site connected over the internet. They want to tunnel all traffic from the remote site in through a vpn including traffic destined for the internet. Basically we want all traffic from the hub site...

HI, We have been experiencing issues when RDP to a server via L2L VPN Tunnel or/and via Cisco VPN Client.The issues started to happen since we upgraded an old PIX515E with an ASA5520.The users only reported RDP problems, for example, The RDP session ...