cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Si,Looking for advice and config help on scenario where Branch_Office is connected to Head_Office using service provider MPLS cloud.we are looking for failover solution so that branch_office still reaches Head_office even if the MPLS link fails.On Br...

What are the best practices when dealing with ACLs?For example, if I have network 10.10.10.0/24 and in here the only outbound traffic these hosts need to reach is any destination at port 8584, then will only 1 ACL applied in the IN direction suffice?...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to purchase a router for a new project. I need to know which one will work for my application. I am going to have one internet T1 and two VPN connections to the router. Both one vpn connection will go out an ethernet interface and the ...

Hi Cisco team,Could you pls let me know what are the possible reasons of site to site vpn intermetent disconnections between a pix appliance and vpn concentrator. This setup was working before and recently only we are facing such issues. Your inputs ...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,i have one question about SSL VPNs.Our Headquarter has a Cisco ASA5520 and we want to connect around 50 new customers to our office.Now i am searching for an easy deployment solution. Most of the new customers have already a firewall ...

All,I am seeing quite a few of the following denied message logs:Deny udp src inside:10.1.2.166/137 dst outside:169.254.196.189/137 by access-group "inside_access_in" 169.254.196.189 is a well known address. Why would a machine be trying to send to t...

I have an 871 with tunnels to two other 871s. The log on the router with two tunnels has a lot of messages like this:IPSEC(crypto_get_cm_handle_from_pak): Failed to create access pak subblockI have not found any docs on this. Can anybody either direc...

joeadcock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I want to move IPsec configurations from 857 DSL rouer to 2801 LL router, I tried to put "crypto" comand on cisco 2801 but it's not supported by current IOS on router, Shall I need to upgrda IOS? which version should I use?Thanks and regards

I have a setup where a customer will be sending calls from a UCM, sourced from a private address, through a VPN tunnel terminating at a 2811. The call needs to hit an SBC that is publicly addressed and sits right behind the router on FE0/1. (See atta...

Dear Team,Having a connection falures while connecting to VPN box through Internet. Here attaching the VPN Log here.RegardsRamuCMC LTD