cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to install a certificate on the public interface on a VPN Concentrator 3020. The certificate installs just fine, but the problem is that once the Microsoft CA cert is installed the WebVPN website on the concentrator no longer comes up. I'v...

Hi everyone,I'm trying to setup a lab enviroment to stablish a DMVPN. I have two routers CISCO 2811, IOS version 12.4(3j). I need to configure those routers to stablish a DMVPN. For the spoke router, I have have an ISP that provides dynamic addressin...

Can anyone point me to a configuration example or even configuration guide for SSL AnyConnect essentials released in ASA v8.2. I have looked in the 8.2 ASA software guide and there is not that much information included, only caveats on what is not su...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a direct leased line connection between 2 sites and in the event of failure of this link I would like a VPN to be brought up over my backup ADSL connection automatically.I have Cisco ASA firewalls at both Site A and Site B. At site B the...

Hello Frndzs, Would like to take all ur views on one querry, Suppose we have to make a customer convince to prefer Lease Line over DSL...what could be the major & possible points or reason which we can put in fromt of customer so that customer can...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a customer who has setup a basic SSL VPN setup. The SSL VPN has been setup by simply running it through the SSL VPN wizard, what happens is that when the users connect to the SSL VPN they are prompted with security alert, stating that site...

antonios by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone please explain what goes wrong when analyzing this log message attached generated after connecting with a VPN client?Using a diffent user and password works fine. Password reset at serverside does not solve the problem. Any ideas, I ru...

Hi,I would like your advices about what is written in the VPN SPA Cisco documentation (Catalyst 6500 Series Switch SIP, SSC, and SPA Software Configuration Guide.pdf).It say in the chapter "Configuring IPsec Stateless and stateful failover with VRF M...

Hi hi,Does anyone knows whether running a Cisco VPN session over another Cisco VPN session will work out fine? For example, I vpn back to my office and then I launch another vpn session to connect to another place over the Internet. Will it work assu...

Hi,I have a strange problem.I cant send packets between 1400 and 1480 bytes to a remote site connected through a aes-256_sha vpn tunnel. This is causing alot of connection problems.when i send those packets a see a log entry "No translation group fou...

be04376 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes