cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am running a PIX515 with V8.0(4)28 IOS.I have an issue with NAT. I would like traffic from DMZ1 to DMZ2 to have no NAT applied. I have created an access-list no-nat-DMZ1 for this. I also have a static line for DMZ1 traffic to connect to the insid...

I have an ASA5505 configured for remote VPN connection. It works fine for the two of us who use it. However, I tried to connect another computer from a different location. The connection was made, however it is not able to open a session on our te...

Dear All,We have a PIX 515 in which we have many Remote Access VPN configured with authentication Pre-shared Key.Now we would like to configure Remote access VPN with certificate. Could you please help us to configure the same with Cerificate.Where ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried several methods (SDM, CCP, CLI) to configure an SSL VPN on a Cisco 871 router for a small office to use the full tunnel client. The office has static IP on AT&T DSL. Currently, after some cert errors, the client finally seems to install but w...

mhdacegan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have one basic question about vpn configuration if we can create vpn between two routers or firewalls also then what is requirement of seprate device like cisco concentrator.Thanks,

I am new to ASAs and customer requirements is to have a 5510 connected directly (back-to-back) with two 5505s then traffic from the inside network of 5510 should be allowed to get to the networks behind the 5505s. Returned Traffic initialed from behi...

HiI have an ASA with Clientless and I put a CIFS share on the portal and it's working. But I would like to use the "Web Folder" feature and it's not working. Everytime it's asking me a certificate to connect to the server when I click on web folder, ...

I'm planning to setup a site-to-site VPN between 2 offices with 2xASA5505. All we need is file sharing - no apps will be running on it.Both offices use ADSL connection. Is site-to-site VPN going to work over ADSL or we need to get an upgrade to somet...

As the title really.I have a G1 smartphone that runs the Android operating system. I would like to connect to an IPSec VPN provided by a Cisco ASA5520.Can anyone provide details of how I can do this?

guys how we config a .PCF file for cisco VPN client???? i tried to search but didnt got any info....secondly is there any good doco ?(with diagram) to show step by step guide to config cisco VPN client.....secondly i need ACS software where can i get...