cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have some users that want to connect to our network using the Iphone. They belong to Tech and are trusted. I can get it so the Iphone connects to the ASA an authenticates against our server but once on it can't browse anywhere. It gets an IP on th...

kmurphy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup an VPN Connection between to Cisco 786 and Cisco 800.The VPN Connection established well with the forum1.txt config, but without sharing to the internet. When a add access-list 1 permit 192.168.5.0 0.0.0.255 no packet passed to the tunnel.If ...

rettlin60 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I am trying to establish a site to site IPSEC VPN using two ASA firewalls but the VPN holds in IKE phase1 with the below error from my side : "Nov 26 04:00:27 [IKEv1]: Group = 168.187.68.242, IP = 168.187.68.242, Removing peer from correl...

muhannad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router that has 2 Internet T1 connections. I would like to create 2 tunnels, one on each connection and have them go to a single 7201 in our data center.1) Is this possible?2) Is there a way to load balance or bind the tunnels together so t...

jwilliams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have a VPN between two routers Cisco 2811 with IPSEC and GRE. But now we want redundancy. I have been reading about Stateful Failover for IPsec and it sounds good, but I have a doubt, the routers have 12.4(15)T3 IOS Version, but 2811 can s...

Hi All,My goal is to allow my friend to use the Cisco VPN Client to connect to my home network. I have the ASA 5505.I used the VPN Wizard to set things up, but I wasn't sure what to do in the NAT section so I left it blank. My friend is connecting ...

Hi allI've established a VPN between our Checkpoint FW and a customer's Cisco Router.Out Checkpoint FW shows no errors in the logs but the customer is reporting that their Cisco router is filling up with the following message:%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAIL...

Hi all, i am using DMVPN in my environment, till now i have configured it successfully in 8 spokes. 2 spokes are creating issues in the sense that, ospf gets stuck in exchange state. On hub site this is the result of sh ip nhrp for these 2 spokes 172...

Hello everyone,Can you backup a VPN Concentrator's running-configuration to a TFTP server. Our company is using VPN Concentrator 3002 series. If it's possible to do this, can you use telnet and CLI command to do this or you must have to use the GUI....

lazon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have remote users that connect to our Win2003 with a Cisco VPN clientwindows login is turned on in the Cisco VPN options.My remote clients will log onto the laptops in the field then connect the cisco VPN to authenticate to our co network. Proble...

getRdone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. i try to configure an static pat to get access to a polycom service.Im trying to use a police nat but it doesnt work.---object-group service LIFESIZE-UDP udp port-object range 60000 64900 port-object eq sipobject-group service LIFESIZE-TCP tcp po...

Resolved! isakmp initiation

When configuring isakmp on routers to set up a ipsec tunnel, which side will initiate the session for udp 500? Or both sides will attempt to initiate the session at the same time?Thanks,

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The goal: Allow contractors VPN access to our company network utilizing VPN while minimizing risk and maximizing ease and convenience.Question: We are using Cisco ASA 5540's with SSL VPN clients for employees and contractors. We check to see if th...