cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 6506 platform and I would like to end L2TP sessions on this device, AAA authentication for dialin user and configure av-pair attributes. Has 6500 platform any way to accomplish the request? Is there any special card that can do this work? I ...

massipace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have setup a network to network VPN between a pix501 and a Netscreen NS-500. This was a working configuration with an access rule that allowed only a single tcp port.Recently we wanted have an other port open so on both sides a rule was added to a...

Hi folks,I am starting to pull out my hair in the attempt to understand why the router's interface goes administratively down when the easy VPN client drops the tunnel.Here's the excerpt from the router log when it happens:---------------------------...

Good morning,I have a Cisco ASA 5550 and a ASA IPS and I wanna know if one of this devices had the blacklist IP option.And if I can only allow users with the right username, password and a authorative certificate (https).

Interesting problem...When using the iPhone 2.1 VPN client, I can connect just find and hit everything by IP, however can't pull up anything using the DNS name. When using the client from a Mac or PC, everything works just fine. Any ideas on this o...

I know an ASA cannot be both an IPSEC server and client (you must choose roles). Because of parent org firewall config, we must use EZ-VPN client network extension mode to create site-to-site VPNs back to home office.Does anyone know if it's possibl...

jmayes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA VPN local pool

All,I don't see a problem with this, but I wanted to ask your opinion. Currently, we have a local pool on our ASA that hands out 192.168.100.1 - .254. I want to extend this range, and my idea is to assign a 172.16.0.0/22. This would give me 1022 host...

Hi. I have not been able to solve an issue with the following configuration:Cisco 1760 w/IOS 12.4(16) at remote end, 3845 w/IOS 12.3(14)T7 at headquarters. Both physically connected to Internet. A GRE tunnel is created between them and given IP addre...

Resolved! DTLS on IOS?

Hi,I`d like to know if router IOS SSL VPN(12.4-20) supports DTLS. Can anybody help me? I can't find it on feature navigator.Regards Petr

Hello,if i want to build a site-to-site VPNas far as i understand, the "tunnel source" for an virtual tunnel interface is my WAN-interface and the "tunnel destination" is the WAN-interface of my other location. Is this right ?I saw some configuratio...

LRHIT_CCO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pix 501 and I have to allow a customer to connect via VPN with L2TP and a client under windows XPThis is the relevant part of the configuration:ip local pool L2TPClient A.B.C.D mask 255.255.255.255sysopt connection permit-ipsecsysopt conn...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes