cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup a basic site to site VPN, one side dynamic one side static. When using SDM, there is a 'test connecton' button, when I hit that button it tests the VPN, and it says that it works, and the vpn does work. At some point, the VPN will dr...

I have configured my ASA5520 to have VPN clients authenticate to an RSA server. The authentication is not working, the error message is: "Remote peer has failed user authentication..." Below is the relevant configuration:aaa-server US protocol sdiaaa...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured the Clientless SSL VPN(Web vpn) in my 5505 FW, but i don't want to see file browsing option in my vpm homepage, because we are give this to our client only for web application access. Please respond ASAP

I try to connect to company network from Home computer (running on Windows XP) everything is fine till I connect via VPN after connection within 1-5 mins my computer freezes and does not respond to ctrl-alt-delete either.I am left with option of hard...

I have a remote site that is normally connected to our wide area network. Their current failover solution is a ISDN BRI dialer that is not very reliable. They have a separate DSL connection to the internet. I have proposed a site to site vpn tunnel b...

mrrlg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a quick question. Is it possible to run L2L IPSEC VPN via a Metro-E connection? It doesn't make sense to do something like that via Metro-E but this connection is with a partner therefore on both ends, firewalls are in place. WIth port...

ewong0088 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Configured ipsec site to site between tow site using cisco asaremote lan:10.100.100*/24local:192.168.6.0/24Local server: 192.168.6.25remote client asking create a firewall policy in our end devices to allow only local server to access remote lan o...

Hi All,We have one laptop that keeps having VPN Issues. It is running Vista Business with VPN Client Version 5.0.04.0300. This pc is constantly receiving the error message 422. Failed to initialise Virtual Adapter. Restarts do not fix it.Reinstalling...