cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, One of my cleint has Ethernet handoff for interent with /26 public space (using .1 for the ISP core) assigned from ISP. Client has -->Activ/Stdby ASAs on edge connected to External switch and the ISP handoff also on the same switch and ever...

Hi Security Guru's,It's my first time to implement this. But before doing that i want to have a clear understanding on what i need and what to do. I have here 2 asa 5505 and will be put into 2 sites. Site A and Site B. We want to run both site to sit...

Hi all,I was wondering if there was any equivilant to these commands from ASA 5510 to put on a cisco IOS Router 2811.split-tunnel-policy excludespecified split-tunnel-network-list value LOCAL_LAN_ACCESSWhat I'm trying to acheive is to give internet a...

fredj1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently migrating our machines from a W2K to a W2k3 Forest.After we migrate a machine, the Cisco VPN Client service cannot start, and fails with error "Failed to Validate C:\Windows\System32\vsinit.dll". (Client version 4.6 and 5.0 are the s...

WhiteTomR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning folks,I'd like to use the ASA5520 to receive conections from 300 VPN users.What the client need to have in his computer?Where Can I find the documentation to configure the ASA5520 to be the VPN site?Thanks

Hello thereI have run into a problematic scenario recently: I am trying to connect from a remote LAN (using a Cisco VPN client on my windows xp machine) to my office LAN and access one server there. The problem is that I need access to the entire rem...

D-N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a asa-asa connection between 2 buildings with ipsec and a gre tunnel between them because we use eigrp for this network.the tunnel is ok works perfect but i get syslog messages like :Aug 13 17:04:54 FWH50031 %ASA-4-313005: No matching conn...

ksimsimon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Yesterday I got extremely good response from the forum how to create VLANs on PIX, I created the subinterfaces and assigned VLANs to them. I configured IP addresses as well. Did the same on the Cat Switch - created SVI and assined them IP add r...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This is really embarrassing especially because I have been in the routing, switching a and voice field for a long time. I am trying to telnet to a Cisco SOHO 71 router and am experiencing problems that I have never seen before. Basically, the rout...

Hi,Can I upgrade the IOS from 6.3 to 7.2.What will be the impact,Will the existing config will be erased or will not be erased?Can I able to creat the TRUNK between a PIX and Cisco L2 switch?And also I need to configure the PIXs in FO, that is one in...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to get a VPN client to connect via TCP to a router. I currently have the router set up (and working) using a UDP-VPN. Unfortunately one of the sites I visit wont allow VPN traffic out of their firewall. I have looked all over the Cisc...

I want to create a site to site VPN over the Internet. At the remote site, apart from the VPN to head office there should be no traffic allowed in from the Internet to the Internal network and there should be no traffic from the Internal network a...