cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I hope somebody can helping my with this one:I have make two VPN IPSEC tunnels from different location and terminate it on the ASA 5505. (VPN A and VPN C)Is it possible to forwarding traffic from location A through the ASA5505 (Location B) and then t...

I am trying to configure snmp on the ASA, but unsure of what ports to monitor and what ACL's to allow. My current config which is set on the Internal interface with no ACL's. We cannot get any trap data.snmp-server host Internal smarts-in01 trap co...

I'm trying to setup a remote access vpn to an asa 5505 behind an 827 dsl router. The connections look like:(local) 192.168.100.0 | |192.168.100.4(inside)(ASA) 10.10.10.3 (outside) | |10.10.10.1 (inside)(827) | |(internet)My config looks like t...

bpelino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the VPN client on 3 laptops. Two are fine but the third connects and sees the server shared folders but not the files. I have tried using different logon credentials that work on the other laptops with the same result. So I think it is sp...

I have pix firewall 525 with IOS Version 8.0(3)I have access-list applied both on inside and outside interface. Everything was working fine but today i m not able to ping firewall outside interface. only directly connected switches are able to ping f...

I would like to use a host name associated with the enabling of SSH on the outside interface of an ASA5505. The command syntax makes you think it is possible:xxxxxx-fw1(config)# ssh ?configure mode commands/options: Hostname or A.B.C.D The IP addre...

I am trying to connect two routes using IPSec but having some trouble as this is my first time. can someone help why there is this 'incomplete' in between the commands? and the tunnel does not seeem to be working.crypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des has...

Hi All,WE have an mpls core with 7600 platform and other routers, we wanted to implement get-vpn in this scenario,we have like more than 1000 branches and our branch routers are ISRs. I read in the data sheet that GET-VPN are only supported uptil 730...

Tahir Ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a strange problem with ssl vpn in IOS, I can bring up the ssl vpn web page from one pc and login, but from another pc, when I try to connect to web page, browser can't find the web page. both PCs are using IE version 7.0. any suggestio...

Dear Expert,I would like to ask you some question that now i'm not clear about VPN do Primary and backup connection, How can we do on this is sue? ( i mean that when the primary down, then connection backup is up automatically) Could you advice me ho...

rechard_hk by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes