cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a VPN 3005 concentrator (ver 2.5) that will drop a tunnel due to inactivity. Not unusual until you consider the tunnel can only be re-established with a ping from the remote server...but not with a ping from the concentrator. There's anothe...

Hi, I am using ISDN, on initiating the call I am getting following error, it appears like the call is initiated for a while (1 or 2 secs) and then hangs up with message "Normal call clearing".I appreciate any suggestions, as why this problem is occur...

I have a client with a site-to-site VPN between a 2811 w/security software and an ASA 5505. The VPN was configured about 1 year and has been working no problem. About a week or 2 ago, the VPN will drop after 20 minutes wether traffic is on the VPN ...

ereinoehl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello folks,I am emulating a remote access VPN setup in my Lab setup. I get connected alright but when I am connected, the remote access client is not able to ping any of the local LAN devices and as such can not access local resource.Below is the LA...

xhackuss1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that "enrollment url" command supports "https" and then tried to test it. I already enabled ssl support on my CA server(win2003 server). my ios configuration is:2691_5(config)#crypto pki trustpoint pcserver2691_5(ca-trustpoint)#show enrollm...

hansyin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was working with a co-worker who was seeing FTP choke the B channel when a remote router was on ISDN. Normally we use rate-limit on the frame-relay PVC's, which works great, but when I configured it on the BRI0/0/0 interface, I was not seeing hits ...

jasonviar by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My site to site vpn is not working..Im not able to ping to remote network but remote people are able to ping to my network. vpn comes up when remote users initiate the session.network set up is as given below.my local network is Patted to 1.1.1.5V...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir, iam having 2821 router in that we inistalled and configured isdnbri its working and iam getting the fallowing error Jul 31 10:39:26.231: ISDN BR0/0/0 EVENT: process_rxstate: ces/callid 1/0x33 calltype 1 HOST_INCOMING_CALL *Jul 31 10:39:26.2...

Hi, I use an AS5300 with 240 mica modems and sometimes when I need to turn off the power after I turn it on again not all the modems seems to start correctly. Most of them fail in the C state when I am dialing out. And surprisedly they start to w...

Hi - not sure how to do this so I hope you can help. I have a number of servers in a disaster recovery site that is at the other ond of a L2L VPN tunnel. Now on this end, I have users who VPN in to the ASA. The users can get everywhere except to th...