cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up an IPSEC VPN tunnel between two pix firewalls 515 and 535 . I am able to ping between the hosts behind each pix firewall but i am not able to open or browse to any share . Workstation are windows xp. thanks for your help

I have a 5520 running 7.2. I need to configure a split tunnel to exclude some certain networks. Example I want all traffic to go over the tunnel, except traffic going to yahoo i am want it to go out the local internet connection. I tried configurin...

Hi Sir,I'm configuring an ASA to terminate remote access VPNs. ASA version is 7.2(1)24. VPN Client version is 4.6.04.I want to tunnel all user traffic to the ASA except for traffic to destination network 10.200.75.0/24.My config as follows:!access-li...

ASA 5510 v8.0(3)I've got our asa SSL/VPN setup with an AAA server (using ldap) and users can login just fine.The only thing we have it configured for is to use the rdp plugin. We got a couple of bookmarks setup that send the users to internal window...

snooter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAC policy keeps a client from connecting when it is not even enabled in the Base Group policy. Is this a known bug?I get the following in the log:55281 04/10/2008 02:59:59.890 SEV=4 NAC/27 RPT=181 NAC is disabled for peer - PUB_IP:76.111.36.xxx, P...

Hello everybody,I have an ACS appliance 1111 installed on HP server. It's installed and I have to CD to make a recovery.The server starts until arrive at the page where say that ACS i running and you can access via Serial or Browser.I havn't the IP a...

Hi!I have a quick question. I like to set up an IPSec VPN which terminates on a c871. The C871 is hooked up to the internet but gets a new IP from the ISP every 24hours. Is it possible to run an Endpoint on the box if the WAN-IP changes frequently? D...

I have a failing 1720 router that is the center-point to a vpn with two dynamic 1720 routers connecting to it. It also is supporting PPTP VPN connections but I am planning on replacing those with Cisco VPN Software clients. My problem is with the t...

tromblyj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I am experiencing a problem with Site to Site VPN between 2 ASA/s 5505. It seems very simple task, and it is, but I am missing something. I just want the communication between both Internal LAN/s connected on both devices to be UP. I see t...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site VPN (between two ASA's)which works just fine, however we want to have control on:1) the ability for bring up the VPN tunnel if only one site initiates traffic. If that site does not initiate traffic the tunnel should not come u...

ronshuster by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes